News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

FOOD FIGHT!

Started by Delthion, November 18, 2017, 11:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Dodgez barely und zvingz 'iz leek doon tovardz WorshipTiria*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

* parries the blow before thrusting the churro at HiaG*
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Jumpz intae ze air tae evade und zen zvingz around viz ze leek*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

*Throws a nacho cheese grenade into the mix.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zat'z nae real cheeze!!!

WorshipTiria

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 17, 2023, 03:05:40 PM*Throws a nacho cheese grenade into the mix.*
I thought this was a food fight, not a plastic fight.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Dunkz Kade intae a barrel o' REAL cheeze- mozzarella cheeze, tae be exact.

Flib Bigboat

*flings horseradish all over Kade and WT*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

*throws a bucket of tomatoes onto flib*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Peltz Flib viz raizinz*

Flib Bigboat

Hey hey hey! Horseradish is the best sauce. Come on!
*dodges*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Peltz @Kade Rivok viz raizinz taae fer nae bein' active*

Flib Bigboat

*throws cake & ice cream at everyone*
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zrovz cherriez tae gae viz ze oice cream*

Flib Bigboat

*squirts whipped cream to go with the cherries and ice cream* Now someone grab the chocolate sauce!
Long live the RRR!