News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Please click!!! (Meeting Place of the RAUS)

Started by Flib Bigboat, November 05, 2021, 08:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

This was HiAG's idea. RAUS stands for Rebellion against Unnecessary Socks. Socks are unnecessary, and we need to rebel against them.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Good, then we can hire them to chew up all the unnecessary socks that we find. ^-^
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Shall we just walk around with no socks and maybe not even shoes? (My friend's shoe broke a couple of days ago, so had to walk home without it, although they were still wearing socks. On the other hand, I know someone who much prefers going barefoot.)

Flib Bigboat

I prefer going barefoot, although I don't get to do that very often, now that it's November. But I don't wear socks very often, with or without shoes.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Socks help a lot when wearing shoes.  Not only do they make things more comfortable, they help keep both from being as stinky as they would've ended up without.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Und...

Und...

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zey zhoved up ze ozer day, but ze noo Ah'm only zeein' ze firzt vone. Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco