1 (10%)
The Death Defying Beavers
2 (20%)
The Guests
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 27, 2022, 09:52:01 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 16, 2022, 02:49:02 PMI'm the Cellars Loop actually; I'm not as all powerful as a mod.  Now, if I had been a mod, I can assure you that something like this wouldn't have happened, but I'm not really in control of that, AM I?

The fact that you're trying to cast doubt on fellow staff is a bit suspicious, don't you think?  And let's not forget that you were a founder of the original BWAS. HMMMMMMMMMMM

The Cellars is still your domain to keep a close eye on, y'know. We thought we could trust you to keep everything under control and keep things like this from happening.

I may have been a founder of the original BWAS, but no permanent physical damage ever befell poor Skarzsles and it's been silent for many a moon now. Could this be you trying to set me up so you can take my place as senior mod, Mr. "I'm Just a LoOp But This Wouldn't Have Happened If I Were a Mod"? Is this a powergrab at the expense of one our members?

At the expense of one of our members?  It's just Skarzs :giggle:

If it had been someone like Lass or Flib, now that would've been tragic.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

More evidence. The Person Of Interest has no sentimental attachment to the one he has also claimed to be. In fact, the Person Of Interest has no attachment to someone the rest of us call a friend. None of us are safe.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 28, 2022, 12:08:44 AM*Rolls in my grave for being called Skarzsles.*

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 28, 2022, 02:50:18 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 27, 2022, 09:52:01 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 16, 2022, 02:49:02 PMI'm the Cellars Loop actually; I'm not as all powerful as a mod.  Now, if I had been a mod, I can assure you that something like this wouldn't have happened, but I'm not really in control of that, AM I?

The fact that you're trying to cast doubt on fellow staff is a bit suspicious, don't you think?  And let's not forget that you were a founder of the original BWAS. HMMMMMMMMMMM

The Cellars is still your domain to keep a close eye on, y'know. We thought we could trust you to keep everything under control and keep things like this from happening.

I may have been a founder of the original BWAS, but no permanent physical damage ever befell poor Skarzsles and it's been silent for many a moon now. Could this be you trying to set me up so you can take my place as senior mod, Mr. "I'm Just a LoOp But This Wouldn't Have Happened If I Were a Mod"? Is this a powergrab at the expense of one our members?

At the expense of one of our members?  It's just Skarzs :giggle:

..... Y'know you're not helping your case much there. Also, favorites much? XD

Kade Rivok

Hey, I don't see you denying it  ;D

Quote from: Verdauga on December 30, 2022, 12:07:50 AMMore evidence. The Person Of Interest has no sentimental attachment to the one he has also claimed to be. In fact, the Person Of Interest has no attachment to someone the rest of us call a friend. None of us are safe.

Self hatred is a very common thing, not sure why you find it surprising *shrugs*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Cornflower MM

I don't have to deny it, you just handed yourself over on a silver platter XD That said, nope, wasn't me.

Brother Saul

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 19, 2022, 07:00:02 PM*Solves the mystery.*

You said you solved it, but you haven't revealed who it was yet. ???  I'm hanging on the edge of my seat. Please do tell.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 28, 2022, 02:50:18 PMAt the expense of one of our members?  It's just Skarzs :giggle:

Aww, thank you!
By the way, I don't know for sure who killed him, but I think I've figured out the most likely person.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Sure I'll share. The most likely person would be One-Eye, but since there's neither rhyme nor reason in the Cellars, it could be Corn, because she's the most unlikely person.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!