News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Yeah, I'm on there too. It's pretty confusing at first, but you can always ask for a mentor to help you. That's really useful.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Fireboy and Watergirl is SO ANNOYING!!!! >:( >:(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Well, Sharkboy and Lavagirl are the same way for me.  Ugh!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Tannsrall

if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

AxeHound

*Puts down cookies* I broke into the Mod's kitchen! Look what I found! Forbidden Mod Cookies! *Eats one* *Grows long bushy tail*

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

psybox

sound doesn't travel through portals.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I can now be called a barista!  I just spent all of last night helping out at our church coffee shop and I learned how to run all of the machines.  I can make a proper cup of coffee now lol.  Technically I don't work at a coffee shop, but I probably could!  I wouldn't be going "Wha?" when I look at the machines.

Endar Feyblade

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Endar Feyblade

I lol... I live in a hovel... YOLO

Rainshadow

YOLO?  Well, YODO.  (;D I <3 Messy Mondays!)