News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, firzt ye get a zcapel, zen ye get zome zcizzorz, zeveral ozer cuttin' und zurgery toolz, und a blovtorch...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Add a chainzav und ye've gaet it...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

But I'm using the chainsaw right now. Wait your turn!

Edit:
Quote from: WorshipTiria on August 21, 2022, 03:22:50 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on July 21, 2022, 06:24:42 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on June 22, 2022, 03:20:29 PMWell no, my worst nightmare is that all my friends and family leave me and I'm left behind without a place to call home, or people to call friends until I die alone
*hugs*
That's my second-worst nightmare.
Then what's your worst nightmare?
I can't believe I'm telling you this -_-
Starcatchers series spoiler
Lord Ombra, actually. I hate the idea of an octopus-eating creature who can possess people through their shadows. It creeps me out.
[close]
Oddly enough, the Starcatchers series is one of my favorite series.
I'm also afraid of insane people. Not weird people, just people who actually are insane.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Pat pat*  There there.  No one here will use this information against you. :)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Except ze inzane vonez- vhich iz pretty much av o' zem. Alzough, zey moight nae. Ve moight 'ave tae vait und zee...

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 03, 2022, 04:47:22 PM*Pat pat*  There there.  No one here will use this information against you. :)
*Ow ow* Hear hear. They better not, or else I'll get a dastardly revenge on them. ;D
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Goodness, how terrifying ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

WorshipTiria

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on October 27, 2022, 08:29:23 PMBut I'm using the chainsaw right now. Wait your turn!

Edit:
Quote from: WorshipTiria on August 21, 2022, 03:22:50 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on July 21, 2022, 06:24:42 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on June 22, 2022, 03:20:29 PMWell no, my worst nightmare is that all my friends and family leave me and I'm left behind without a place to call home, or people to call friends until I die alone
*hugs*
That's my second-worst nightmare.
Then what's your worst nightmare?
I can't believe I'm telling you this -_-
Starcatchers series spoiler
Lord Ombra, actually. I hate the idea of an octopus-eating creature who can possess people through their shadows. It creeps me out.
[close]
Oddly enough, the Starcatchers series is one of my favorite series.
I'm also afraid of insane people. Not weird people, just people who actually are insane.
If you're scared of insane people then why are you on this forum?
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Good question. One that I don't have an answer for. ::)
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

She is, of course, also insane.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Continues being manly.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

At least in this thread, it never occurs to you to say "I'm a girl like me." ::)
Long live the RRR!