News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Then answer other people's questions. XD
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 26, 2017, 01:51:49 PM
I'm expecting: "You can walk on lemons."

That is true.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

But what does walking on lemons have to do with your infatuation with them?

Cornflower MM

*Looks in at kitchen and sighs* Aaaammmmmber! Come clean this up! Where's my inventory list? Get a move on, girl!
Faiy, is there anything in particular I should serve for the next meal?

Faiyloe

That is up to you. So long as everyone gets feed in a humane manner.

Oh and Skarzs, seeing as you are the head lab technician I would like you to get to work on a prototype for a new weapon. A teleporter gun, the idea is that it teleports whatever you shoot at. Can you do that?

The Skarzs

Sure. I'll just use part of the original teleporter for it.
Uh, what do you need it for?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

For teleporting things XD

Cornflower MM

*Grins* Awesome! *Runs to kitchen and sees that it's still a mess* *Sighs* *Starts to clean it up*

Delthion

* Delthion starts blowing up balloons, draws a smiley face that is supposed to represent my captor, and beats it with the broom handle.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

*Walks in to the kitchen* Here's the inventory list, Corn! *Holds the list up* We're also running a bit low on flour and sugar and there are no apples left.

Quote from: Delthion on May 26, 2017, 11:04:19 PM
* Delthion starts blowing up balloons, draws a smiley face that is supposed to represent my captor, and beats it with the broom handle.
*Stares*

Faiyloe

Well, it is your job to stock up when we start running low on food. You have a budget of $2000 a month to use on food. I suggest you do that.

*Takes broom away from Del* you need to be careful, you might hurt yourself. Now would you tell me why you are so angry at that balloon?

Delthion

Because you are balloon.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

You are also represented by the balloon.

The Skarzs

Clearly this one needs treatment.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.