News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

"I'll handle this Skarz" *Grabs Jet and Tyrul*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 20, 2014, 07:40:46 PM
"Well it is and it isn't It looks like it is attached to the basement but it also looks like a space ship of some sort. I have been on several spaceships but none like this. A space ship underground or some sort of base built form a space ship perhaps? Lets take a look around," I said walking down the hall.

*Follows Amber and Faiy*
Freddy

The Skarzs

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on March 20, 2014, 11:32:41 PM
Wait, I need to see what he needs; I am supposed to cure him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

*Sits calmly in her cell and doesn't attempt a breakout*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

"Lets see... There, another door," I said. I went over and opened the panel from the wall next to it. It swung sideways on two hidden hinges. Behind it lay a blank Screen. I tried touching it. Nothing happened.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 20, 2014, 11:34:54 PM
*Sits calmly in her cell and doesn't attempt a breakout*
Good girl. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 20, 2014, 11:34:14 PM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on March 20, 2014, 11:32:41 PM
Wait, I need to see what he needs; I am supposed to cure him.
OK
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jetthebinturong

*Tyrull grabs Skarzs by the throat and sends purple energy flowing into him* Awaken voices, awaken, the host shall be yours and together we can help each other to rule this world!
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tam and Martin

*Knocks on Cell door* Can.............I..............Sit.................with.................Jukka......................in..................her.................cell?................It's......................boring................in................here.................all.......................alone..............???

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

We Are Free!!

Great. Just great.
Tam, only if it's okay with Jukka.

Shut Up.

You His Us Away In The Dark Recesses Of Your Mind For Too Long!

It was the only way I would've gotten the job as an asylum warden. Now people will think I'm crazy and I'll loose my job.

Bah.

Alright Tyrull. You Have Awoken Us. What Is Your Callin?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

First we must kill..........THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND!!!! After the original has been dealt with we can kill all of the mortal world leaders and then we will rule!
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Amber

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 20, 2014, 11:35:07 PM
"Lets see... There, another door," I said. I went over and opened the panel from the wall next to it. It swung sideways on two hidden hinges. Behind it lay a blank Screen. I tried touching it. Nothing happened.
So, what's with the weird screen?

Jukka the Sling

Uh, sure, Tam can be in my cell. We can both be insane together! *Screams dementedly and then shuts up without warning*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

"It looks like an interface of some kind but I can't get it to work there are no buttons or anything. Come on just turn on already!" At the sound of my voice the screen turned on and a voice said "This is Interface 23.446.1321 What is it you wish to know?"

"OH! its a voice interface! Um... where are we?"

"Base 23 corridor 446 door 1321,"

"Ok and what is on the other side of this door,"

"Corridor 445,"

"And are there any life singes in corridor 445,"

"...0 life signs detected,"

"Thanks that was a Big help,"

"Thanks is not necessary Interface 23.446.1321 dose not require praise,"

"ya ya whatever you say,"  

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Stupid security program. I knew that firewall was a bunch of bogus.

Come, Skarzs.

We Must Move Quickly If We Are To Take Over The World!

Start Walking!

Oh, shut up.

You First.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.