News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

I'M STUCK IN A CELL BECAUSE I'M CRAZY!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

THEN WHY DID YOU START THIS PLACE?!?

The Skarzs

BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

He wasn't crazy when he made the place. This is the result of prolonged exposure to insanity. Hey Oracle may I assist you in testing these people. I have an interest in psychology.

No no don't let her! now we will never get out.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Very well, Faiyloe may help me. Put Eolyaf (spelling?) in Level 10.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

It's Eolyiaf, Fayiyloe backwards you idiot! But it is divine Empress to you, slime.

Be nice to your benefactors! *telaports Eolyiaf into a level 10 cell*

Delthion

Thank you! You may start by testing Cornflower or whatever her insane version calls herself.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Alright Corn *Teleports a book in to her cell*

The Skarzs

If it means anything, I can vouch for her sanity.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

No it doesn't Scarzs, no it doesn't.

Delthion

Besides if an insane person vouches for one's sanity, that proves that their most likely insane.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

Maskses will eatses dog!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Jetthebinturong

Can I be let out of here please? I'm not insane. Well, not in a way that is a detriment to my health or the health of others around me
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan