News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Del! I never treat my inmates like that!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

No, you're going to be cryogenniacally (spelling?) frozen.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

I demand that Faiyloe be brought at once! Her reasoning is above yours!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Y-y-you f-fool! H-he i-i-s-s-s't g-g-going to l-listen t-t-t-to y-you!

Delthion

And how can we trust the judgement of a person that is insane?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Norham Waterpaw

We don't. We just make it up as we go along.  ;D *twitches*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Delthion

*Transfers Norham to Maximum Security and Observance.*

Faiyloe

*Looks at the chaos that has occurred while I was gone.* I regret this but It is for the best of every one *Telleports Oracle into a maximum security cell filtering out all devices while in transit.*  Your sanity was compromised and there for your judgment. I had to do this for the well being of everyone.  Now to undo the damage you have done.

*frees Izeroth from the cryo-chamber and puts him in a cell filtering out his GPS and other devices while he is in transit*

*Moves Norham into a more comfortable cell*

NO NO NO! I was having fun! The little idiots and there petty attempts where amusing. As for you, the so called Emperor, you are week a petty excuse for a ruler. No wonder you citizens are rebelling they have no fear of you or the power that you hold for you have none. You are pathetic.

Be nice or I'll have to gag you on top of the restraints. Trust me you don't want to go back to the PM box do you?

*Mutters something about beheading the insolent traitor and putting it on a pike*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

*mutters something about insurance*

Delthion

You put me in cell with my counterpart??

I know, that wasn't very nice.

rachel25

*gets Diamond and my fire throwing under control and trots over to Faiyloe* Hi! Oh, by the way, Russa gone stark raving bonkers! Her new best friend is a froad! 

Wylder Treejumper

Hello? Let me out! Or I might be forced to use some distasteful methods to escape...

Actually, don't let him out. I'm looking forward to have a little fun.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Did you hear what these cells are made of? You're not going to get out.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Don't worry, the water dripping from the ceiling of my cell will erode away the wall in... 3000 years. Yeah, we aren't going to get out of here.