"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Yes . . . >_>

Quote from: Mask on November 29, 2014, 02:23:04 AM
I found it! Masky the Ninja with a terrible sense of fashion. I need to remake that character.
*Tosses Mask into a cell* There you go.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Faiyloe on November 29, 2014, 02:22:38 AM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 28, 2014, 01:50:08 AM
Well, I'll probably try again. It might be more interesting now that I've seen the movies.

And that's just it - the dwarves are greedy, which is what I don't like about them in the book. I like the movie versions 'cause Thorin and everyone in general is more honorable. Plus, Kili is insanely good-looking. ;D

I understand that the books are really really long. I advise waiting a few years and then try picking them up again. I Didn't read them till I was 15, though it has been a while and I am due for a reread.
I might try reading them again this year, actually. (And, for the record, I'm 15 or over, not to be too specific here. :P)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

LT Sandpaw

I have dug ten tunnels out of the asylum we will follow them all and at least one will get us to the cafeteria. I am really hungry *Stomach growls loudly*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

*attenpts to claw to LT's cell and join with the digging*

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

You could just go though the tunnel. *Pules Soren/Rawn into his cell though a hidden tunnel*

Søren

Thanks
*drives down nearest tunnel and starts digging*

LT Sandpaw

If you find anything to eat give it to me please.

Maudie

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 29, 2014, 04:29:19 AM
Yes . . . >_>

I found it! Masky the Ninja with a terrible sense of fashion. I need to remake that character.

Haha! But you forget, I'm a ninja!

*squeezes through cell bars*

I'm free! Mwahahaha!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on November 29, 2014, 06:49:29 PM
If you find anything to eat give it to me please.

.........sure.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Mask on November 29, 2014, 06:51:21 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on November 29, 2014, 04:29:19 AM
Yes . . . >_>

Haha! But you forget, I'm a ninja!

*squeezes through cell bars*

I'm free! Mwahahaha!
*Locks Mask up in solitary confinement.* Naughty naughty.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

How did he do that? There are no bars to squeeze threw! Just thick strong indestructible walls.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

He must be really thin, by the way do you have anything to eat? Because I'm getting really thin as well.

The Skarzs

You have a choice of oatmeal, carrots, fried rat, and baked potatoes.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Scarzs! What did I tell you about the fried rat! no more fried rat. Just because it tastes good to a troll does not mean that it is even palatable to the rest of us. I really have to do something about this menu... Ok I replaced the rat with some chicken tacos.  oh and the carrots with carrot cake.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

What?! You got rid of the only things that I liked and replaced them with terrible things?!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.