News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

And cupcakes, right?

EDIT: 100th page!
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

Nope. Now, here's your dose of antihallucinogenic drugs.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

*Pours drugs down the sink* *Wipes mouth* Yum, grape flavored.
Freddy

Lady Amber

I insist upon getting more supper than a chicken wing and ten peas! And please let me out of here, I'm completely sane!

Jukka the Sling

*Shoves more antihallucinogenic in Russa's mouth and forces her to swallow*

*Walks over to Amber's cell* No, you won't get any more supper, and no, you are not sane.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

*Swallows antihallucinogenic stuff* Wow, that really did stop my hallucinating. *Looks at Jukka* How did the warden turn into a mammoth?!
Freddy

Faiyloe

Wow you actually decided to wear that fur coat I gave you Scarzs. it does make you look like a mammoth.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Amber

How would you know if I'm insane or not Jukka, you're just a janitor! *Starts eating my measly amount of food* By the way, what proof do you guys have of me being insane anyway? I don't hallucinate, I don't have multiple personalities, I'm SANE I tell you!*Is satisfied that I have won the argument*

Søren

I'll take cases if you need a decent lawyer.

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

Quote from: Lady Amber on December 10, 2014, 01:24:52 AM
How would you know if I'm insane or not Jukka, you're just a janitor! *Starts eating my measly amount of food* By the way, what proof do you guys have of me being insane anyway? I don't hallucinate, I don't have multiple personalities, I'm SANE I tell you!*Is satisfied that I have won the argument*

Actually I think that You have a valid point. I will see that Scarz's evaluates your condition. 

LT Sandpaw

Mr. Soren I would like to take this case to court, When will the soonest opening be?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

I would like to point out that I have a Degree in law from ten different colleges; Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Columbia University, University of Chicago, New York University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Virginia, Duke, and Northwestern. So I am more than qualified to deal with whatever the inmates lawyers can bring to the table. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Delthion

So can you put me on retainer?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 10, 2014, 01:35:14 AM
Quote from: Lady Amber on December 10, 2014, 01:24:52 AM

Actually I think that You have a valid point. I will see that Scarz's evaluates your condition. 
She shall stay a little longer as an assurance that her mind is whole.

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 10, 2014, 01:13:47 AM
Wow you actually decided to wear that fur coat I gave you Scarzs. it does make you look like a mammoth.
Totally taking this off now.

Quote from: Delthion on December 10, 2014, 02:45:18 AM
So can you put me on retainer?
I suppose. You can have the large walk-in closet beside my door as an office.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.