News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Maybe you should make a thread for your duel.
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

Well, if you want to. I'm not pushin' you, dude. :P
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

No, I like duels. However, they seem to die out pretty fast, that's all.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Jetthebinturong

*Turns into King Gidorah from Godzilla* Still want to try me Kingmaker?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

Jetthebinturong

*Puts on Attack on Titan themetune* Alright, it's on *Breathes green fire at Kingmaker from all three heads*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Aaaah!! The upholstery!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Why would you put apholstry in a place full of insane people?! You have no one to blame but yourself!

Russa Nodrey

*Lays on a couch eating grapes*
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

*Breathes water at the green fire*

The Skarzs

Quote from: Izeroth on April 11, 2015, 10:08:11 PM
Why would you put apholstry in a place full of insane people?! You have no one to blame but yourself!
Because I can!!

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on April 12, 2015, 02:51:44 AM
*Breathes water at the green fire*
Breath. . . water.

. . .

How is that even possible? Scientifically, you would have to condense the water in the air you breath, but that would be a pitiful amount! Of course, if you say "magic", that'll pretty much be every explanation. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

He's a hundred-headed dragon, he himself defies logic.

Faiyloe

::) Skarzs just get us out of here... it is immensely dull being locked up in here... hold on I have an idea *Whistles* *Zombie pinata comes running and eats threw the door*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

*Draws cheri katana and attacks Zombie Pinata*