News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 19, 2015, 01:17:01 PM
The Philosphoper's Stone disregards the laws of Equivalent Exchange.
That mod was awesome. . . :(
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Minecraft mod that gave awesome items and stuff based on EMC, a value placed on items. You could burn items to collect EMC, and in turn make those items from purely EMC, rather than crafting them. The Philosopher Stone in it was like a handheld crafting bench, and with it you could transmute blocks into their counterparts (grass into sand, cobble into smooth stone), and it was a necessary piece to EE crafting. Power sources could be raw things like coal, redstone, and glowstone, and would be used up as the item's special powers were used.
  The top tier material one could get was red matter, and that armor could be fused with special items to make the Infernal Armor, which would allow you to fly, jump super high, shoot yourself to the earth, negate all fall damage, cause an explosion around you, and a couple others.

I wish it was usable with the new updates.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Sooo, what are we talking about?

Faiyloe

I think it was Harry Potter and Minecraft.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jetthebinturong

The Philosopher's Stone is a well known fictional artifact of alchemy, JKR did not invent it, it was a theory by the original alchemists. Legend has it that Nicholas Flamel (who was a real person) and his wife Perenelle (who was also a real person) managed to make one and used it to transmute things into gold and create the elixir of life. Also only the title was changed for the first Harry Potter book, they left the actual words "Philosopher's Stone" in the book.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

*Shoves all inmates back into their cells, along with all intruders.* Anyone of sane mind will be released after I recollect my wits.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Ah, but I put your wits in canning jars and locked them in my safe.  ;D So you are wit less. ;D

The Skarzs

What in tarnation. . . ?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

*apparates out of cell*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 26, 2015, 09:27:00 PM
What in tarnation. . . ?

I also put your marbles in a secret compartment. ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Because i like your marbles.  ;D they are fun to play with.