News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

*Starts pushing flood into a containment unit then incinerates them.*

Alright everyone, your chambers are about to be filled with an anti-mutigen gas. Breath deeply for a couple breaths and any threat to your life will be dealt with therein. The gas is perfectly safe, I assure you.

Now then, "Health Inspector", I must ask that you revise your reports because they are obviously bias-based and unfounded. This facility has maximum safety precautions due to the dangerous inmates we have contained here, the inmates themselves are going through test to help their mental state, and if an employee were to ask for vacation they would be given it. Thing is they seem to like it here, and I'm sure the money they are earning is well met.

In addition to that, with the unique and many times dangerous subjects we have here, we have to modify our codes to fit them. Extraordinary circumstances call for extraordinary action.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Are there any open staff appointments that are professional? (Like computer technican, PROPER health inspector, etc.)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on July 29, 2015, 08:23:47 PM
It's also illegal to pretend to be a government official.

Good thing I'm not pretending  ;)

Heeeeeey what do you mean a "Proper" Health Inspector?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Unbiased and having glasses with proper prescription.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on July 29, 2015, 10:11:47 PM
Are there any open staff appointments that are professional? (Like computer technican, PROPER health inspector, etc.)

There are some spots available but you are not certified to fill any of them.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

((Oh please, Faiy, it's really boring having all my escape attempts thwarted and my boring cell life. There's only so much fandom that you can do, so I'd like a purpose. You've managed to turn the Chaotic Cellars into a orderly place.))
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Why thank you Sage I am flattered. If you really want to contribute you can do laundry. *teleports sage into a locked laundry room*

Izeroth

Hey, health inspector! Isn't there some law against imprisoning world leaders?

Faiyloe

You are insane... You are not really a world leader and you don't have any subjects. You also have an affinity for violence which is why we can't be more lenient. It is really for your safety and everyone else's.

Delthion

I'm his subject! Me too! It's the only thing we agree on! We agree on more than that! No we don't! Yes we do! No we don't! *Conversation trails off.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 30, 2015, 04:22:13 AM
You are insane... You are not really a world leader and you don't have any subjects. You also have an affinity for violence which is why we can't be more lenient. It is really for your safety and everyone else's.

Don't have any subjects? An affinity for violence? I knew you were insane, but this!?

I'll have you know, as defined under the terms of the 2014 forum conference on independent nations and fiefdoms, that I have a fully-functioning empire with 2 major cities and over a million loyal citizens! What would you, being an insane asylum warden, know about ruling a country anyway? You'd probably mess up the whole setup on day one and get your nation speedily destroyed.

As for the whole "affinity for violence" thing, most of that stuff was just propaganda made up by my enemies. I mean, I declared war on some countries... big deal! If you controlled an empire like mine, you'd probably take advantage of opportunities for expansion too!

Also, no one can prove anything about the "massive chaos portal of mass destruction" incident. I maintain that I never participated in that.

The Skarzs

You just proved that it existed.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 30, 2015, 05:01:02 AM
You just proved that it existed.

A lot of things exist. Earthquakes exist, for example. Doesn't mean I'm responsible for them.

The Skarzs

Do you know when to tell if politicians are lying?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Shoots Sandpaw with cheri gun*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.