Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Ouch! Yes, Faiy. Sorry. *Starts making more chili*

Hickory

*delivers clean laundrey to cells*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Sage you are in a cell... but nice dilutions anyway... I am glad you are at least trying to help. *Hands out gas masks to Corn Russa, Jukka and Amber* And sorry Skarzs I had to say something before they started hurting themselves.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

*Finishes washing the dishes*

Got any more jobs Faiy?
Freddy

Eulaliaaa!

*is somehow no longer in a cell* you may ask me how I did it. But I may not answer.  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Faiyloe

Poor Eul... She thinks she is not in a cell... just a few more hours and the gas will be gone but there is a five day recovery period after that so you will have to stay here for a week.

@ Russa: Ask Corn.

Hickory

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 01, 2015, 07:24:52 PM
Sage you are in a cell... but nice dilutions anyway... I am glad you are at least trying to help. *Hands out gas masks to Corn Russa, Jukka and Amber* And sorry Skarzs I had to say something before they started hurting themselves.

You gave me a job doing laundrey! Isn't there a laundrey room?

Eulaliaaa!

That's it! I quite this job! If this place falls apart, I won't help you defend yourself from these insane people! You'll be on your own. I am taking my machete, and I am leaving! Good day, Faiy. Good day, Skarz. Good day to all of you, I am our of here! *leaves thread momentarily*  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on August 01, 2015, 11:33:20 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on August 01, 2015, 07:24:52 PM

You gave me a job doing laundrey! Isn't there a laundrey room?

Sorry about that... there was one but you where locked inside *teleports Sage into his cell*

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on August 01, 2015, 11:34:04 PM
That's it! I quite this job! If this place falls apart, I won't help you defend yourself from these insane people! You'll be on your own. I am taking my machete, and I am leaving! Good day, Faiy. Good day, Skarz. Good day to all of you, I am our of here! *leaves thread momentarily*  ;D

*sighs*... *Watches Eul run into the wall* You know that isn't going to work. please hold on we are doing everything we can to make you better.

The Skarzs

*Turns on pure oxogen.* This will help speed the recovery.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

You think I'm insane? I am not insane, I am funny! Let me out of here or I'll call the police on you! Or chop you to pieces with my machete (I wouldn't really, sane people don't do stuff like that)!

Hickory

Is there a way to become sane? (actually, there is. It's not posting in this thread.)

Faiyloe

yes, you are doing very well and as soon as this gas problem is resolved you will be let out of your cell on trial.

Hickory

*hides Needler in cell*

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.