News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Vilu Daskar

*Burns paper bag and laughs so more.*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

*Watches Vilu burn his lunch in a paper bag*
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

"It was squash."
*Burns Russa's bag and laughs evilly while doing it.*

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

*Watches Vilu burn a typo.* ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Whatever.
*Continues to laugh evilly.*

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 27, 2015, 11:02:25 PM
"It was squash."
Good thing me and Freddy's skin is completely fire proof. :D
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on August 28, 2015, 02:59:07 AM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 27, 2015, 11:02:25 PM
"It was squash."
Good thing me and Freddy's skin is completely fire proof. :D
*Still laughing.*  "I wasn't trying to burn you just the bag."

Cornflower MM

Vilu Daskar

Relax Corn I'm sure Faiy would approve of my freaking out her prisoners.

Cornflower MM

You kow what, I don't. I'm sure Skar - That big hulking troll over there - doesn't. And also, I wanted to know if I'd cooled down enough yet to get out. I've waited patiently, after all.

Vilu Daskar

Well luckily Skarz does what Faiy tells him to so if she's fine with it I'm safe.

Cornflower MM

*Facepalm* *Mutters under breath*