News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

As Much As I Hate To Aid Faiyloe, I Must Inform You That Any Attempts To Teleport Will Be Scrambled, Leaving You In Anywhere But Where You Want To Be.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Faiy told you that right?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Let go you big oaf! She went off to fight with Corn or something...
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

*Gets message that Izeroth is advancing.*
"I'll just be leaving. We can fight later."

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

*In a flash of light I appear, though no longer in my inspector uniform. Alas that Sandpaw died a horrible death.*

"Hm, wrong place. Someone is scrambling my teleportation mechanics? I didn't even know that was a technic possibility."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 04, 2015, 07:32:17 PM
Let go you big oaf! She went off to fight with Corn or something...

Yep! We're having a rather unfair duel at the moment. *Emerges from kitchen with plate of cookies* *Slaps one into OoM's hand* *Gives one to Faiy, throws one at the wall Jet disappeared into, and throws a bowling ball at Vilu* *Eats cookie*

Russa Nodrey

*Reads Freddy a bedtime story*
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 05, 2015, 03:59:19 PM
*Throws a bowling ball at Vilu*
*Calls Corn on Phone.*
"You can't throw a bowling ball at me I'm not there."
*Hangs up.*

Izeroth

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 04, 2015, 07:34:27 PM
*Gets message that Izeroth is advancing.*
"I'll just be leaving. We can fight later."

I'm right here, you fool! Come back here and free me!

Cornflower MM

*Doesn't have a phone* *Picks up the Insame Asylum phone* No thanks, don't want any! *Hangs up before Vilu says anything*

Vilu Daskar

That would work except that I did say something.

Cornflower MM

::)

Go annoy someone else. :P

Vilu Daskar

OK i'll go annoy your prisoners.

Cornflower MM

They're not my prisoners, they're Faiy's and Skar's. However, in their absence, I'm in charge. You annoy them, and I will whack you into next season with my frying pan.

LT Sandpaw

*Sits on the floor and attempts to fix my teleportation equipment*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro