News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 17, 2015, 02:04:52 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on September 17, 2015, 01:31:15 AM
And that is why I locked him up, he has been having memory issues and it is making him dangerous. And of course I treat my inmates well. Anything you need all you have to do is ask. And if it is not dangerous or harmfully then I'll give it to you. 
How about a key to the door?

Sorry that is very dangerous you may not have it... if you wan't cards, or some kind of game I would be happy to give them to you, you can play chess with Izzy or something.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

How about Sculpy III clay?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Sure. *Teleports Vilu a pack of Sculpy*

Vilu Daskar

Two hours later.
"Corn, could you cook this for me? 175 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour!"

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Let me see that? *Dose not let corn cook it till I make sure it is safe*

Vilu Daskar

The only way it will kill someone is if they fall onto the steeple after it's cooked. I made it extra pointy.

Vilu Daskar

Corn would you come and get this? It's been three days already.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 20, 2015, 10:10:58 PM

My bad, I've been extremely busy. *Takes Sculpy creation and carefully puts it in the oven at specified temperature*

Faiyloe

*Flattens the point to a safe point before letting corn cook it*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Makes point pointy again* *Airbends out of Asylum*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 27, 2015, 02:06:09 AM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 20, 2015, 10:10:58 PM

My bad, I've been extremely busy. *Takes Sculpy creation and carefully puts it in the oven at specified temperature*
It's about time.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on September 27, 2015, 05:36:26 AM

::)

Faiy, Ash is hallucinating.

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on September 27, 2015, 05:36:26 AM
*makes giant concussive blast of fire that opens up huge gaping hole in the wall, apparent on all non-hallucnating secuirty cameras and people*

Fire beats all!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

I know Corn I know... Now Sage is hallucinating. Those walls are fire proof.