News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

I was the original, ever since I found out Faiy runs this place now I've been fired.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 29, 2015, 12:59:32 AM
. . . . . . . *Bursts out laughing in the kitchen* Vilu, do you have a death wish? Hahaha. . . .

My reaction exactly XD But I do agree with Skarzs on this one (Except for the pizza I see no reason why he can't have any)

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on September 29, 2015, 11:16:50 PM
Replacement? No. I'm just the security guard around here, still waiting to be paid. Though, I can oversee whatever you were doing before you had to come here due to questionable mental health. Just until you're capable of working again.

You are not, you are in a cell just like the others.

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on September 29, 2015, 04:53:45 PM
Oh Skarzsy, can I have a pair of pink bunny slippers? :3

Yes you may *Teleports in pink bunny slippers*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Eulaliaaa!

Excuse me? I demand you to return my machete and let me out! I have done nothing wrong! You and Skarzs hired me, I know you did, and you cannot just lock me up in here! What on Earth makes you think that I'm insane?  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

I never hired you; you insisted upon staying and I tolerated you. And it doesn't matter if you're not insane, you are clearly too violent right now and until I see those symptoms subside you shall stay in that cell.

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 29, 2015, 11:24:12 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 29, 2015, 12:59:32 AM
. . . . . . . *Bursts out laughing in the kitchen* Vilu, do you have a death wish? Hahaha. . . .

My reaction exactly XD But I do agree with Skarzs on this one (Except for the pizza I see no reason why he can't have any)
I said Thursday was pizza day. They can have burritos though, today.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

"So the only reason I'm not in a cell right now is because I haven't done anything violent or insane. So what if I'm continuously annoying does that earn me a position in a cell?"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

As you can see, those 'symptoms' have subsided already. I'm not insane, nor am I violent. I was merely joking about confiscating Vilu's arms using my machete. I take my job quite seriously, you know.

Faiyloe

There you go again with the whole job thing. We never hired you!

LT, you are in a cell.

Cornflower MM

*Starts making burritos* Hey, anyone know how to fold these things?

Faiyloe

::) I do... *Shows Corn how to do it* There now you do the rest. And Go post in the Short RP you need to disappear.

Eulaliaaa!

I am sane, I've not lost my mind. Perhaps my humor is a little off, I can change that if you want. But I demand to be let out and need payment for all the hard work I've done. I have patrolled these halls for days, keeping them safe, and I need you to pay me for the work I've done!

Vilu Daskar

I am a pirate, I'm supposed to be violent.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

You have been in a cell for days and I am not paying you for getting in our way.

Izeroth

Could I borrow a few books?

Faiyloe