News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

No, no he's not hallucinating this time. I left his cell unlocked accidentally and he went into my science room. Thankfully he only froze my mannequin in block-infusing liquid nitrogen, but still.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Great now Skarzs is seeing things... I should have never let you eat that chocolate that was sent by anonymous sender. You need to sit down before you do something crazy.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Hey, I'm not hallucinating, I'm seeing it on the camera. You don't come any closer.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Right, I also see the camera and it is fine, and I, unlike you did not eat the hallucinogenic chocolate. Now sit down or I will have to lock you up.

The Skarzs

That chocolate was fine, and I'm going to get Izeroth myself. *Goes to science room.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Trouble in ownership paradise?

The Skarzs

No, just. . . trouble.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

*shoots Skarzs with a portal gun*

Eulaliaaa!

I'm feeling much better now. Perhaps I could take over for Skarzs while he recovers.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 09, 2015, 01:35:37 AM
No, just. . . trouble.

Ah.

Quote from: Izeroth on October 09, 2015, 01:44:01 AM
*shoots Skarzs with a portal gun*

I've never heard of one of those.

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on October 09, 2015, 01:44:44 AM
I'm feeling much better now. Perhaps I could take over for Skarzs while he recovers.

Nice try.

Eulaliaaa!

I believe your system is corrupt. You have no way of telling a patient's mental state of health except for what you think may be the problem. I think a test would be great. If you pass the test, you're not insane. If you fail, you must stay in a cell and wait for proper medication to be diagnosed.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

They'll rig it. *Busts down the doors of all the inmates' cells*  *Shoots Corn twice withcheri gun* *Escapes with Ash* Ta ta!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 09, 2015, 01:24:48 AM
Right, I also see the camera and it is fine, and I, unlike you did not eat the hallucinogenic chocolate. Now sit down or I will have to lock you up.
Internal conflict. My plan is working.

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Had I been in charge of security, nothing like this would have ever happened.

Faiyloe

Riiiiight...  ::) You would have beheaded them all by this point.