News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Yes, Because it's all her fault.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Vilu Daskar

She joined the DDBs, it's her fault.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

I don't care and no it isn't.

Vilu Daskar

No matter what you say it is, always will be, and always was her fault.

Cornflower MM

It's BOTH of you two's faults. Okay?

Vilu Daskar

rachel25

You can't hit me with the chair, I set it on fire. I also stabbed you.
Ooh, redbush. Thank you, I really feel like a cup of tea right now.....and some ice cream but that's cus my throat hurts.

Cornflower MM

What flavor of ice cream, Rachy dear? Vilu, if you shut up and stop arguing you can have ice cream too. In fact, everyone can have ice cream if they behave! *Hands Rachy tea*

LT Sandpaw

"Technically Rachel is the one abusing Vilu, he's just sitting there writing a story."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

rachel25

But I'm ill and mentally unbalanced.
Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 24, 2015, 12:22:28 AM
What flavor of ice cream, Rachy dear? Vilu, if you shut up and stop arguing you can have ice cream too. In fact, everyone can have ice cream if they behave! *Hands Rachy tea*
*sips tea*
Can I have chocolate ice cream. Or strawberry. Those are my favourites.

Lady Ashenwyte

I request tea. Preferably chamomile, but lemon should suffice in it's absence.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

*Sits in my cell* I'm bored; can I have a book?
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

I request transfer to a new cell.

Quote from: rachel25 on October 23, 2015, 11:45:52 PM
You can't hit me with the chair, I set it on fire. I also stabbed you.
Ooh, redbush. Thank you, I really feel like a cup of tea right now.....and some ice cream but that's cus my throat hurts.
I had two chairs and I doubt Faiy would allow stabbing.

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 24, 2015, 12:34:30 AM
"Technically Rachel is the one abusing Vilu, he's just sitting there writing a story."
The sensible one.

Faiyloe

Alright. It is Rachels fault. Skarzs what where you thinking. And *teleports Rachel back to her cell.* you don't run free.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?