News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

. . . But Faiy. . .
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 26, 2015, 04:53:35 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on October 26, 2015, 04:42:07 PM
It appears Sand is healing. I disagree, he wants to stay.

Oh that's nice, but I want to stay now...
Yeah, he's nearly ready.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

No buts. You can get Peri to stand in for you here if you want but you need a brake.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

I'm going to update the list before I go.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

That actually is a good idea.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 26, 2015, 05:33:29 PM
No buts. You can get Peri to stand in for you here if you want but you need a brake.

Or me? Maybe?

Vilu Daskar

What does Skarzs do, exactly?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Your a great cook Corn but I don't think you would do well with a manager position, especially one with all that power, even if it is only temporary. I think it would go to your head.

Vilu Daskar

So that's what messed him up, too much work and power.

LT Sandpaw

I don't want to but I will do a small management position if you want. How hard could it be?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

I don't think prisoners are allowed to help run the place.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 26, 2015, 07:11:54 PM
Your a great cook Corn but I don't think you would do well with a manager position, especially one with all that power, even if it is only temporary. I think it would go to your head.

Gee, thanks. *Sighs* Okay.

(:P)

Faiyloe

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 26, 2015, 07:17:02 PM
I don't think prisoners are allowed to help run the place.

I prefer the term patients. And if you behave you may help with maintenance, things like cleaning and cooking. You will report to Corn and if you try anything you will be restricted to your cell again. *Lets LT out of his cell*

Vilu Daskar

Prisoner:  A person who has been captured or locked up.
Patient: An individual awaiting or under medical care and treatment.
To my knowledge you haven't treated any one. Just let them rot until they stopped posting.

LT Sandpaw

Oh okay cool.

*Reports to Cornflor* Anything you need?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro