News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

An Ocean's Call

Started by Delthion, May 08, 2019, 09:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

Foxglove stumbled into bed a short while later, having eaten and drunk his fill (and packed a few choice samples for the trip). Exhausted as he was, he did not notice the pie on his bed until he had landed right into it. A few seconds later, after his hazy mind recovered from the shock, Foxglove was growling.
There was only one beast in Salamandastron that would do this to him...
That hare...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

After Toby had eaten his fill of food, he decided to head down to the place where all the recruits slept to catch a good night's rest.
Whistling a merry tune he walked down the hallway, wondering what he'd have for breakfast in the morning.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Foxglove stormed out of his room, the look on his face, positively murderous. Well, he wasn't going to murder the hare of course, but he had found that there weren't many problems you couldn't solve with a nice fist.
And it just so happened that the hare was walking towards him!
He'd meant to save the apple crumble for the journey, it was delicious and sweet. But revenge was sweeter.

Sebias of Redwall

As Toby walked own the hallway, he saw the otter who had thrown the wine in his face carrying a apple crumble. Ah, the chap must be having a late snack. I wonder if he'd be kind enough to give me some...

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Foxglove Lackjaw gave him some alright! A swift twist of his arm and WHOOSH! the apple crumble was flying towards the hare with the speed of sound!

Sebias of Redwall

"Hey there, would you mind if I- ACK! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Toby was suddenly hit full in the face by the platter of apple crumble. By golly, that otter was going to pay! Toby leapt forward, a handful of the crushed food in his paw.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Foxglove was ready for him, and as if from thin air, drew his pillow. Parts of it were still covered in pie (like his face) and it wasn't a hard enough weapon to give the hare what he deserved, but it would do for now!

Sebias of Redwall

Toby saw the pillow coming and just managed to duck. As the pillow whisked by overhead, the hare swung the food at Foxgloves' nose.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Foxglove growled as his pillow missed, and some vague food (no doubt already chewed by this hare) caught him on the nose. He brought pillow back and swung again.

Sebias of Redwall

Toby was hit by the flying pillow. Giving the otter a glare, he shouted, "That it! Eulaliaaaaaa!" He jumped forward and grabbed the other end of the pillow. "Let go you blinking cad! Wot!"

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

My pillow! Foxglove would have said, had he been able to talk. He held onto the pillow and tugged against the hare with all his might. He heard a faint ripping, but was too busy to care.

Sebias of Redwall

"Give! Me! The! Bally! Pillow!" With both of them pulling with all of their strength, the inevitable happened with a loud rip and a poof of feathers.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Both landed painfully on their rumps.
Foxglove glared. Now his pillow was ruined irreperably! Snarling (but also rubbing his rather sore backside) he got to his feet.

Sebias of Redwall

Toby had landed on a rather sharp rock so if he wasn't in a bad mood before then he sure was now. "What is your bloody problem?" He asked, throwing his half of the pillow at Foxglove. "I just wanted some apple crumble an' a good night's sleep!"

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

The otter pounced! Good nights sleep? He had booby-trapped his room and stayed to laugh!