President of Mossflower 2019

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, August 28, 2019, 08:31:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will be President of Mossflower 2019???

President Tungro
President Nadaz

Jarky Thistlebrush

So, I picked up this idea off some other place. Basically, you pretend to be an existing character from the Redwall series running for President of Mossflower this year. You can add things such as promises, laws that will be made, comments, ect. This kind of thing is fun because it's very liable to turn into an RP-like thing.

President Tungro
Spoiler
Presidencial Candidate Tungro is hear to announce his campaign on the platform of umbrellas and anarchy for everyone. I will form a government that relies entirely on majority vote!
[close]
President Nadaz
Spoiler
Nadaz is hear to announce his campaign on the platform of free purple cloaks for everyone. I will institute a system of demarchy if elected, resigning and using a random number generator to pick three people to rule the cult forum.
[close]
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Captain Tammo

I'm going to move this to the RP boards!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tungro

I'll join (is there going to be ann OOC place?)

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Jarky Thistlebrush

(Sorry about the double post)
PURPLE UMBRELLAS FOREVEEER!