RP: Fanglor the wicked

Started by Mad Maudie, December 08, 2011, 03:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

The sun was setting over mossflower, Magnolia or mag as they call her was waiting for Brother Friggit to teach her some timing skills on cooking, Mag was training to be assistant cook and hopefully Friar, she waltzed down hall after hall and found the friar in the Kitchen how dumb she was not to look there first!

**********************************
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Mad Maudie

OOC sorry for DP but i needed for people to know

Mallow was looking for skipper he was normally on the wall-tops right know but he was not.
"Skipper! where are ye Mate?!" she yelled out on the abbey grounds she waited for a reply 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

"Hello Mag," said Ambert. He was in the kitchen busily flattening his pastie crust. Just as he was about to say something more, a bedraggled Ida came bursting though the kitchen. If her tail hadn't been covered in ink and her head spread with sap, she would have looked pretty. But she was dirty and looked very angry.
"Ugh, those rotten Dibbuns got me today. Sister Leein was busy so I had to teach them today. They seem to dislike me," she smiled at Mag, "Hello!" Then her paw reached into her habit pocket producing a gooey substance, "You spilled this on my habit this morning at breakfast. Here, have it back." She pushed it into Ambert's face.
As she stormed out to clean off in the pond, Ambert licked the goo. "Yum! Mushroom pastie!" He turned to Mag again, and said as though nothing happened "Hello!"
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

"Blah sickening don't lick it! well she seemed to be in good spirits didn't she?" She asked sarcastically while throwing a rag at Ambert's face for him to clean
"Friar timing techniques?"
"Oh yes! Sorry no time today! father abbot requested great hall cake so i must make one without planning! i have told him a thousand times to tell me when he wants one!" The friar said aghast     
"tell whom to do what?" And in came father Liam himself looking quizzically at Friar Friggit.
"Er....um" he said looking about the room seeing Ambert's issue "Just telling Ambert here to make sure to clean his face off!" he said giving Ambert a do it or die look. the abbot looked first at friar then at mag then Ambert then he threw his paws in the air in dismay,and walked out of the kitchen. trying not to notice the laughter that fallowed.     
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

DanielofRedwall

Daniel was wandering about in the orchid. He wasn't in a good mood. The dibbuns were playing hide and seek with him, but they certainly were good! He gritted his teeth and tried not to think of what Abbot Liam would say if he told him he lost the dibbuns. As he was doing this, he tripped over. His face became filled with mud and dirt. As he spat this out and cleaned his face off, he looked around at what he had tripped on. It was right there in front of him- the tiny volebabe Dabby. He must has been hiding in te leaves. Daniel looked at him for a while, and then said, "Found you!"

____

Foremole Dirtclaw was pushing some vegetables that he dug up in too the kitchen. He often helped out the Friar in this way. But as he wandered in, he saw the mess. Wrinkling his nose, he muttered, "Hurr, must of a-wandered in at a bad toime!" He placed the vegetables on a table and hurried off.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Skipper

OOC: Do you want mallow to be second-in-command? If not I'll change if you don't.
BIC: Skipper strolled out of the gatehouse and called out to mallow "You wanted me?" He jogged over to his trusty second-in-command and waited a few paces away for her reply.

Redwall Musician

Ida sat by the banks of the pond. As she splashed water onto her head to clean herself, she heard a rustle and a voice from the bushes, "Hee, hee, neber find us here!"
"Bother! They're following me! Will the nightmare never end!" Ida said.
A tiny little mole poked his head out from the bush. "Oi, yoem look frioght fully durty."
Another head poked out, a hedgehog babe. "We got ya pretty good ta day! You like playing get dirty at school!"
Ida dunk her tail in the pond, "I hate being dirty." Finally clean, she scooped up the dibbuns in her paws. "You aren't suppose to be here by the pond. Come I'll show you guys the best hiding place."
"Hurray! Ida gonna play hide in seek!" the hedgehog laughed.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

Alrendal Fleetrudder had become anything but fleet of rudder in the last few seasons. She slowly got up from her seat in the gatehouse, and looked outside. Her sister Shellam hurtled along, heading straight for the gatehouse.
Alrendal caught her by the scruff of her neck. 'Slow down, sister, or you'll crash one day!'
Shellam grinned cheekily. 'Like now! I just crashed into my sister, Alrendal Slowrudder!'
Alrendal pretended to be stern, but she could not stop from chuckling. 'You go an' ask Friar ((whatever his name is)) if there's anything you can do to help.'
She watched her sister run along to the Abbey, knowing she would not do any such thing; but Alrendal didn't care.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

OOC it is Friggit @Skipper I'd be honored well Mallow would be

BIC

"Yes skip where is that liddle brother 'o' mine? i thought he would be with ye the young rascal!" Mallow asked for her brother dinan was always waltzing around Skipper he always was going on about becoming a Skipper and making mallow do his chores even though he was a dibbun.   
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Skipper smiled as Mallow brought up he young mischievous brother. "I'm afraid I haven't see the little rascal, maybe he's over by the strawberry patch, that's where most of the dibbun crew hide." Strolling over to the strawberry patch, he peered through the bushes and whispered. "Anyone there, it's your loyal follower and servant, I heard the friar's making something special, come out so I can show you."

Mad Maudie

"yeah he probably is knowing the rascals he hangs out with!" Mallow said fallowing skipper to the strawberry patch.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Skipper chuckled quietly at the sight of the dibbuns eating the unripe strawberry's. He called out again, this time in a ghostly voice "Dibbuns who eat strawberry's get physicked night and day, and then they go pop!" he made aloud popping noise and watched as the dibbuns ran towards the abbey giggling. One dibbun's clothes were caught on a branch, he picked them up to find that it was Belle -a young female dormouse. "Oi, missy, where's Dinan?" Belle replied in a whispered voice. "He wen ova t' da pond afore youse came." Skipper set her down and headed towards the pond

Mad Maudie

"Well at least he can swim. You did give him Swimming lessons right? Skipper?" she asked hurrying to the pond.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Skipper nodded and walked quickly over to the pond as he replied to Mallow. "Sure I did, the little tyke 'll be fine, but we'll have to make sure he doesn't go near the deep part." Skippers face grew serious and he hurried "That old grayling might be awake but with any luck he's asleep and Dinan hopefully isn't making too much noise." But knowing the dibbun he doubted it.

BrookSkimmer

Revlyn popped up from the pond water and chortled happily. She loved a good romp in the pond. It was good to be back at Redwall after several seasons of scouting for Skipper.

"Don't worry Skip, I swam down to the deep part of the pond and spied the greyling taking a nap. I don't think he'll bother us today." She flipped over in the water and then reappeared with a javelin in her. "If he does try anything, I'll take care of it!"

_____

Gring Slingpaw was finished wandering. The squirrel landed lightly on the battlements of the Abbey after launching from an alder tree. The wandering warrior had information for the abbot.

She made her way down to the lawns and stopped a passing beast.

"Does anybeast know where the abbot is? I have information for him that needs quick attention. Vermin have been spotted not far from the abby!"