Clans of Redwall (OOC discussion)

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 06, 2014, 05:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 08, 2014, 03:39:10 PM
There are alot of Wildcat lovers though.....Rain especially......

Aye.  ;D  Ungatt really liked wildcats, too.  Wonder where he went...

As for the whole discussion of rats, I actually wouldn't mind playing a rat.  I haven't played many, but I do enjoy being the character who always messes everything up and is a complete bumbling fool.  ;D  And I also like playing pine martens.

Wow, I feel very different from everyone else.  At least one character on each person's list of "The most wanted character" I haven't wanted, and at least one character from each "The least wanted character" list I've wanted.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Haha! Rainy's special! ;D

I would be fine playing anything. I just prefer squirrels. . . . . Playing a rat would be kinda cool, though. I can NOT type mole speech to save my life, so I myself don't want to play a mole. But I wouldn't mind it. Hare speech is easy. Add in 'wot wot,' 'bally,' so on and so forth, and you got hare speech! (I'm rambling, aren't I?)

rachel25

Personally I'd like to play either, an otter, a squirrel, a fox. But I wouldn't mind playing a pine martin or any type of vermin really. But I'd have to be in a certain mood to play a rat. 

Wylder Treejumper

No rats or hedgehogs for me. I'm partial to playing squirrels, otters, wildcats, and hares myself.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

I actually would be perfectly fine with playing a pine marten (I actually do play one on the VI) . I prefer a character that works by intelligence and skill not brute strength and force. You can make most any other vermin character work that way just not a rat no matter how you turn it on its head it is still a rat. ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BrookSkimmer

Anyone have any good ideas for tag lines for this event? i know you don't know too much about it yet but just wonderin' if'n ye've got some ideas eh?

Dannflower Reguba

What do you mean by tag lines? I'm pretty sure you aren't referencing coding, but that's the only thing I can think of.  ::)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Dan, like the tag lines in the last tournament.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

BrookSkimmer

rachel25

I wasn't in the last tournament, so......what are tags?

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

Me two...  :D Though I have read most of the last one I can't remember it at the moment.  :P

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 08, 2014, 03:38:13 PM
I think most wanted would be: Otter, hare, or squirrel. Least wanted would be: Pine martin, mole, hedgehog, or wildcat.
Lol, I thought the pine marten would be popular. The choices I sent in were (in order): Pine marten, female otter, and female hedgehog. Never RP'd a hedgehog or a pine marten, but they sound kinda interesting to play.

Anyway, what are tag lines? I'm just as confused as everyone else. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Unimaginative

Yeah, I thought Pine Martens would be quite popular.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Faiyloe

I really hope that if I don't get the Female otter I get the Rabbit. In fact I wouldn't mind not getting the otter if it men't getting the rabbit. I am surprised it was not more highly sought after.