Clans of Redwall (Judging Standards)

Started by BrookSkimmer, November 19, 2014, 04:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

Here is what I will be judging round 1 with:

I will be using all posts in the round when judging but I will look specifically at the one you signify. Judging will be based on the following:

Character Development. Does your post give me information about your character? Does your post reflect the nature of your character?

Flow of Post. Does your post allow the plot to keep moving? Does your post leave room for others to post after you?

General Feel of Post. Yes, this is up to my interpretation. But since I've got a long history in RPing I can tell when a post "feels" right. Does it read well? Do you show an understanding of how to make a proper RP post? Is it grammatically sound?

Each of these is judges out of 3 points.

1- You didn't do this very well, if at all. Not impressed. You can improve in many ways so don't give up if you get a 1!

2-Hey, this is looking pretty good. I like it! You are on the right track.

3-Excellent! Easy to read. Makes sense. Leaving room for development. Just a fun post to read.

Your other posts will be given a score of 1-5 together as a whole. This is not based on how many posts you make, as long as you hit the minimum.

1-Keep trying. These need work. You've got grammar issues. Your posts are confusing. Something is just off.

2-Hmmmm, not bad. I understand what you are getting at. Not bad posts, but just nothing special.

3-I like it! You've written solid posts. Keep going in this direction!

4-Wow, this is fun to read! I had no trouble figuring things out, I like how you presented your character. You have a grasp on writing a solid post. Woo hoo for you!

5- Just, amazing! Nothing more to say!