News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders - Forum 10th Anniversary Special

Started by Matthias720, June 08, 2021, 11:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

*Booklover is typing*

Well, I guess we could. (Like those pole vaulters/high jumpers (can't remember which) who shared a gold medal because they didn't want to do a tie-break jump. That was cool.)

In terms of possible ideas for a tie-breaker, my only idea is a chess game. Alternatively, I suppose we could redesign the forum or build a (metaphorical) monument to the wonderful Overstrator's (may he live forever) memory.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

*Lass is typing*

One problem: I can't play chess to save my life
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Matthias720

OOC: I am going to need more to go on. Take a bit more time to discuss and I'll see about posting the final round closer to the weekend.

Booklover

OOC: That's the reason I think chess is a great idea.

BIC: Do you have any ideas? As I said earlier, I think we could redesign the forum (in order to highlight the Overstrator's (may he live forever) achievements and show his brilliance).

Or our task is coming up with ideas for things.

lass of something much

Quote from: Matthias720 on August 18, 2021, 03:03:39 PM
OOC: I am going to need more to go on. Take a bit more time to discuss and I'll see about posting the final round closer to the weekend.

OOC: I might have to just drop out then.. I can't play chess, and you didn't really give me much to work with there....Or not that I can see.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

OOC: I was joking about the chess. The fact that we can't think of anything doesn't bode well for whichever of us has to host the next round, though.

BIC: Well, after the chaos of the previous rounds, fixing all the damage is probably something we have to do at some point. Or we organise some sort of event to commemorate the Overstrator's (may he live forever) many achievements. Something like that.

Ally046

OOC: I have a good idea if you'll be so gracious as to let me interject?
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Booklover

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Ally046

(I don't know, I think they were waiting for my idea for a bit, but then I wasn't online for a while)

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Ally046

Scott McLamok

(Since nobody won I think I will proclaim myself winner for being the first to be booted out. ;D )

This is the Way.

Ally046

Scott McLamok

First out and still alive...at least I think I'm alive...

This is the Way.