Main Menu

1,000 ways to flunk a test

Started by Redwallfan7, December 20, 2012, 10:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

199: Don't study for it.
200: Eat your eyes off.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

201:  Answer correctly, but then mysteriously cover the page in blood.

(Bonus fail points if you get it in the basket before it dries)
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Booklover

202. Answer correctly, but then mysteriously cover the page (and table) in ink because you write with your hand leaning on the paper (and yes, this is even when writing with your right hand) so it smudges and you get ink on your hand which then gets onto both the page and table.
203. Write something that's technically correct but not taught until A-Level (or whatever the equivalent is).
204. Leave all your revision until the night before/morning of the exam.
205. Be unable to revise because of computer/wifi/website problems.
Or do a combination of 204 and 205.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

206: Hire a piece of grass with a mustache to do the test for you.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

(Funny, my mom can't seem to find any pens around our house... Did you take them all?)
208: Answer every question with a question that's the answer to the question, like they do in Dame Snap's school. (example: Q: What's 2+1? A: What's 3-2?)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

209. Rub out/cross out and rewrite some of the questions. For example, 'why is a blackboard?' to 'why is a board black?'.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Something tells me that if one of the questions on the test is "Why is a blackboard?" then you don't need to come up with ways to flunk it.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

XD
210: Use a bottle of glue instead of a pen.
Quote from: Booklover on February 02, 2022, 08:48:05 PM
209. Rub out/cross out and rewrite some of the questions. For example, 'why is a blackboard?' to 'why is a board black?'.
That's what I just said.
Long live the RRR!