News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Which Redwall Character Are You Most Like?

Started by Skipper, November 05, 2011, 09:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

The Witessss

I'm just happy that he died a little bit less lamely. yeah.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Sebias of Redwall

I just did another quiz and I came out as Clecky, And before that I was Basil, so I guess I'm definitely hare-ish material.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

I might not take another one of these quizzes for a while 'cause I contradict myself and my answers are always different...I am content with being Rose.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

I don't think I'm the heroic type so this probably isn't super accurate, but I got Matthias and Martin

Tungro

Most any otter tbh, not really preferences but more behavior and personality

Lady Ashenwyte

I got Mariel. I need to read that book!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

colekayley

Martin the Warrior. Clever and strong, you can also be very hotheaded. You are a natural leader, and your friends automatically look up to you in times of danger.

Flib Bigboat

They said I was Grath...
She's one of my least favorite characters.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!