News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What Happened to the Sparra?

Started by Rogue Skipper, November 10, 2011, 05:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue Skipper

Anyone wonder what happened to the Sparra after Redwall and Mattimeo? I mean, a whole colony of birds can't just disappear like that even if the history of Redwall spans hundreds of years, can it?
R.I.P. Queen Warbeak.

Skipper

i think maybe they flew to look for a different home, your right they cant really all dissapear

Muse

Well during Mattimeo Warbeak and many fighting Sparra die, and the ones remaining at the Abbey die as well.  That could have aomething to do with it.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Lutra

They might have moved somewhere else with a new leader after Warbeak, so who's to say really where they went.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Taggerung The Otter

maybee they flew there seperate ways
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Lily

You guys might be interested in the discussion that already happened in this thread.

Skalrag of Marshank

I would think they died out after helping Matthias in Mattimeo, much as I hate to say it...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Coobreedan

I think they must of gone about their own ways. R.I.P Warbeak.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

eualaia

............no idea why they left...

maybe cause they wanted to move?

terrible suggestion i know
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Skipper

I remember! Ironbeaks gang killed all the sparra's in redwall and most of the warriors would have ben killed in the fight.

GeminyaTome

Quote from: Skalrag of Marshank on November 14, 2011, 11:31:59 PM
I would think they died out after helping Matthias in Mattimeo, much as I hate to say it...
Yes, I'm pretty sure they either died out or left to go somewhere else. I want to say they died out, though, because when the owl (forgot his name) comes he is the master of poetry and music.
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Dannflower Reguba

There are probably more Sparra elsewhere you know...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

well i think that since they were warriors Redwall's life is pretty peacful so wouldn't they leave to find more adventures? Also since there was more harsher rules then they can leave becuase they disagree with them.
Fun. is a fantastic band.