News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Here we are RP

Started by The Skarzs, July 10, 2018, 08:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Corn grinned at the other squirrel, then frowned. "Hey, no fair. I can barely walk withoutt falling on my face and you get to climb trees? Rude." She looked over to the cougar. "Goodness y'all are observant. How many members do we have that like squirrels? And then how many of those are guys?" The squirrel shook her head.

The Skarzs

Skarzs thought for a moment, rubbing his lower lip. "Dan? Danflorreguba?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

"Dann's fine, and as for my mobility, I'm good at adjusting... Though I can't seem to figure out this," as if on cue, Dann was struck in the face by the object of which he spoke, "...tail..." The wall of fluff slowly lowered to reveal a face that was clearly not amused, "I've been a squirrel for roughly five minutes and I'm already over having muscles proceeding out of my posterior." He squatted to grab the branch he was standing on and swung down from it, landing with a light thud on the forest floor, "I heard a decent bit of the conversation, did y'all say you were having dreams? Because I don't dream, and I have no idea what's going on."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

"Yeah, the tail does take some getting used to," said Skarzs, watching the tip of his own tail twitch of it's own accord. "Yeah, I think the three of us all had dreams. In mine, at least, Martin the Warrior told me to find my friends (I'm assuming the three of you), and we would need to find the people who need help."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"Yeah, I had the same dream," Jukka put in.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

"Same thing more or less for me as well, I think. It's a bit fuzzy," Corn said with a shrug. "Do you think there's any more of us? And who do you think we're supposed to help? Since this is Mossflower, I'd assume the Redwallers, but who knows." She looked around the group questioningly and pushed her glasses up her nose.

The Skarzs

Skarzs merely shrugged. "Well, we could look around to see if there's anyone else. But your guess is as good as mine with that, and who or what we're supposed to help. Martin was pretty vague on that."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Jukka gnawed her lip and glanced around the forest.  "I wonder how far Redwall is from here."
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dannflower Reguba

Dann sighed, "Well, if this is actually the Redwall world, then this is probably Mossflower wood for rather obvious reasons. That having been said, we don't know a thing about the layout of this forest outside of the River Moss, the Quarry, the Farm House, St. Ninians, Brockhall, and obviously Redwall itself... I don't suppose anyone has seen or heard anything remotely resembling these things?"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

"I've only been here for, like, fifteen minutes." Skarzs shook his head. "I haven't seen anything but trees. I think if we head West we'll hit either the river or the road. Then we can. . ." He paused, envisioning the maps from the books. "Shoot. Well, the problem is knowing how far north or south we are."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"Yeah, I've only been here a little while too," Jukka said, squinting up at the sky to try and determine where the sun was.

The Skarzs

After a long moment of silence, Skarzs spread his paws. "So, what do you guys want to do? I say we head west."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"Okay.  I hope it's not too far," Jukka said, turning west and peering into the trees.

Cornflower MM

"Oh, a little walk never hurt anyone!" Corn said cheerfully with a smile. She attempted to walk a few steps in the indicated direction when her tail flicked and she staggered into a tree once more. She blushed, "Okay, I take that back. A little walk normally wouldn't hurt anyone. On the plus side there will be fewer trees once we get to the path... Which isn't something I ever thought I'd be happy about." She muttered, rubbing her shoulder before starting off again, more cautiously. "Coming?"

Jukka the Sling

"Yeah," Jukka said in response, then added, "Tails are dangerous.  I nearly tripped over mine earlier."