News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Escape the Gloomer summary & release date

Started by LordTBT, November 02, 2018, 05:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

Looking forwards to the 16th of November far more than I expected to...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Captain Tammo

WOOOP! I'm looking forward to this one a lot
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Captain Tammo

Thanks for the update, TBT! I'm waiting for it to download now. I've always wanted to try a text adventure! Let's see how this goes... ;D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

LordTBT

Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 18, 2018, 01:50:12 AM
Thanks for the update, TBT! I'm waiting for it to download now. I've always wanted to try a text adventure! Let's see how this goes... ;D

Enjoy!

Captain Tammo

Update: for those who are playing or have already played, I just got to the Gilligan's Island reference. Absolutely loved that they put that there. I feel like that's something Gonff would do :D