who wants it to continue

redwall tv series continue
57 (90.5%)
redwall doesnt continue
6 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Firewall978

Quote from: Lutra on November 20, 2011, 01:25:12 PM
Despite its availability on Netflix, I'd try and get a copy on dvd or something just because the licensing rights can disappear and then its no longer on Netflix.

The Funny thing is, I can't find a copy of any of the seasons anywhere. Plus, I can only find used copies of a set of half a season online, and knowing that it is a children's series makes me think that the discs might not be playable. But I do Agree, if I ever find a copy in a store, I will definitely want to buy it. And I probably will buy it (Especially if it was converted to Blu-Ray).

Lutra

Season 1:

http://www.amazon.com/Redwall-Adventure-Begins-Tyrone-Savage/dp/B00330907I/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1321961675&sr=1-1

and

http://www.amazon.com/Redwall-Next-Adventure-Tyrone-Savage/dp/B004L1DB8M/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1321961675&sr=1-2

Both for about $15 for the entire first season.  I agree, the other two aren't available (yet) but I think with the recent re-release of the first gives hope the other two will follow. ;)  Season 2 and 3 do exist, but at a price.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

winifred

I always wondered where you could by it.Wish more people knew about redwall,I was at the beach once and instead of making a sand castle I made a 3-d map of mossflower,redwall,etc. some boy walked by saw it and asked me if it was redwall I said yes and he ran and got his dad and showed it to him.He was telling his dad all about redwall abbey.I left it there I hope more people saw it! :)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Firewall978

I'll be a monkey's uncle..... They have it brand new from Amazon itself.... That is pretty cool. I kind of want them now, but I was hoping for a whole set that would be called Redwall Season 1, not just the first six episodes. I mean sure you can also buy the second half of season 1. But I was hoping for a 1 box set of the whole season.

Lutra

^ Small complaint when you consider you don't have to spend a fortune to get the first season. ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Firewall978

Quote from: Lutra on November 23, 2011, 02:30:32 AM
^ Small complaint when you consider you don't have to spend a fortune to get the first season. ;)

That is true, and owning it in two sets is better than not owning it at all, right? :)

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Ceteruler

Why don't you just look it up on Youtube?

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Ceteruler on January 04, 2012, 01:00:39 PM
Why don't you just look it up on Youtube?
Yea, they have all three season's available there.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Lutra

True...its one thing to say "I watched it on youtube" its another to say "I own the seasons and can watch them whenever I want in better quality". :)  That's why I own them, not just watch the episodes on youtube or netflix.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Lutra on April 01, 2013, 02:48:30 AM
True...its one thing to say "I watched it on youtube" its another to say "I own the seasons and can watch them whenever I want in better quality". :)  That's why I own them, not just watch the episodes on youtube or netflix.
But they all cost ALOT of money! I was extreimly lucky to buy half of the first season for ONLY $20! Why are they sooo expensive?

Lutra

Econ 101 - supply and demand ;)

Low supply (because its out of print), high demand = high prices (and someone will likely buy it for a higher price because they want it badly enough)

We'll see....I'm awaiting to see if they got the rights to other seasons to release on DVD.  I still have to get Season 2.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Lutra on April 04, 2013, 01:21:00 PM
Econ 101 - supply and demand ;)

Low supply (because its out of print), high demand = high prices (and someone will likely buy it for a higher price because they want it badly enough)

We'll see....I'm awaiting to see if they got the rights to other seasons to release on DVD.  I still have to get Season 2.
I just need to buy the secand half of the First Season and then I'll have the hole first season. But I just cant seem to find the secand anywere.... Does anybody know were I could buy it?