News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Dibbuns' Escape - OOC

Started by Rosie Willowwater, June 28, 2019, 08:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

You can go ahead and post now. ;)

lass of something much

Aaaand done! Sorry about the short post, I have no idea how I'm going to get my character up with everyone else :P
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Mara the Wolf

Name: Merak
Species: Stoat
Appearance: A typical, bipedal stoat, who wears only a simple tunic. Brown fur, white underbelly and chin, black tail-tip, brown eyes.
Family/History: Mylar, a vixen and his adopted mom. She's left him at Redwall as she's a soldier, but she visits when she can. It's unknown if his biological parents are dead or abandoned him.
Hates: Umm, I guess not being with his Momma.
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Mara the Wolf

Yeah. I was told this was still open.
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

shisteer of nothing much

But the boss still needs to approve the character.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

Looks great, Masika! Now all you need to do is read through the RP posts so far and find a way to catch up with our group, unless you want to go solo and somehow meet us in Mossflower Woods later. We are currently at the entrance to a secret tunnel, so you can also catch up with us there along with Lass' character.

Oh, for future reference, please don't make posts just to mention me in post-counting boards. I frequent all topics outside of the Cellars, especially the ones I am in charge of, and would have seen the posts soon enough. I appreciate you trying to get my attention, but if you wish to mention me, please make sure that is part of a more substantial post. :)

lass of something much

Oop, sorry. I'll remember that!

About where my character is, how long do you think it'll be before she catches up with the group?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Rosie Willowwater

Good question! We haven't traveled very far past our starting location, so you could certainly have her spot the group in your next post. Nora is keeping watch, so she'll see you right when you come down the hallway we're stopped at the end of. :)