Main Menu

Mossflower Patrol RP OOC/ Signup

Started by Jack the Quick, July 17, 2019, 05:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

Here's my character.
name: One-Eye.
Species: Male wildcat.
Clothing: red cloak, black armor, black spiked shoulder pads, kilt, a bandolier of daggers, and poison tail barb.
Build: Tall, thin and wiry, with tawny fur.
Weapon(s): long black and red scimitar, short hatchet, five daggers on a bandolier, and poison tail barb.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kolman

so,..... the Bad guy Riiiiiiiiight.......
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Selmont Sharpig

Jack the Quick

No, @Selmont Sharpig! You are welcome to join!
@One-Eye the wildcat, if you wish to use this character be aware that I will have to assume that you intend to be the villain. If that is the case, that is fine, but I'm not sure if good vermin really fit into what we're doing here.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Selmont Sharpig

Name: Brandon of Brockhall.
Species:Badger
Weapon: Fine steel sword. Unadorned. To most beasts it would be a claymore, but in the hands of a badger it is proportionally the size of a traditional medieval arming sword, with a very similar design
Appearance: Standard badger, towers over lesser beasts and all that sort of thing. Perhaps a bit big boned (in the implicative sense) after years of sedentary behaviour. Wears tunics with a leather belt most of the time, but has a set of chain armour with a helmet and shield for special occasions. Shield bears a dark tree on a green background.
Personality: Strong, silent type. Likes to meditate before acting, but can be impulsive when stirred into a rage
History: Current ruler of Brockhall, so has a vested intrest in the safety of Mossflower only wants to tend to his garden and ensure there is enough flour for tonight's pie.
Extra: I envision Brockhall in its state before all the snakes and such got their... Hands? On it.

EDIT: Forgot age and gender

Jack the Quick

Accepted! I think we'll need a few more ideas, but we should be able to start soon.

Long live the RRR!!

Selmont Sharpig

I like the idea of smaller detachments being the scouts for a larger force that will inevitably get its sights on Redwall.

Kolman

ooh and One eye can eventually work his way up the ranks to take over the larger force!

Jack the Quick

That sounds good, because it will give One-eye the chance to create his own storyline.

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

I'm thinking maybe One-Eye (not me) would be the villan, but in the end, do the right thing and die from (insert cause of death here)
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

That sounds good to me. The rest of you?

Long live the RRR!!

Kolman

Selmont Sharpig

I like it. Are you waiting for one more character to round out the cast?

Jack the Quick

Nope. We're good! Uh, one problem. I'm leaving tomorrow and will be gone for the next two weeks, so I won't be able to post until then. If you guys start getting impatient, you can start the thread. Sorry about this, I didn't know we were going to leave until the other day.

Long live the RRR!!

Kolman