Gorath

Started by Dante8002, April 03, 2020, 06:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante8002

I don't know why, but Gorath was supposed to be an impressive, bloodwrath badger. Instead he was an unimpressive guy who was injured most of the time who in his uninjured time was a soft heart, too calm. And Vizka was beating him at one point when Gorath was fighting him! Honestly, Lonna or Boar would have killed Vizka in a flash! Your thoughts?
Yalahoo!

clunylooney

It always gets me mad when people say that Lonna Bowstripe was too much like Gorath the Flame. Lonna's book came out first! People should be saying Gorath is too much like Lonna!
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Sanddunes

Quote from: Dante8002 on April 03, 2020, 06:20:53 AM
I don't know why, but Gorath was supposed to be an impressive, bloodwrath badger. Instead he was an unimpressive guy who was injured most of the time who in his uninjured time was a soft heart, too calm. And Vizka was beating him at one point when Gorath was fighting him! Honestly, Lonna or Boar would have killed Vizka in a flash! Your thoughts?
Boar was a trained warrior and more experience(which only works with the woodlanders)
Where does it say he was supposed to be impressive

Dante8002

Well, he defeated Martin in a flash during a practice sword battle. How's that?
Yalahoo!

Scott McLamok

Well Gorath lived on a farm nearly all his life. He has abouut zero experience in fighting and the reason why he can fight is because of the bloodwrath.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.