News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

If you were on an island and could only have one food/drink...

Started by Corporal Rubbadub, May 11, 2020, 07:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Rubbadub

This isn't 100 % a game, but close enough.
Basically you just post what edible item you could have if you were stranded  island and could only have one food/drink.
For me pizza or french toast

Russa Nodrey

Hmm...this is tough. I'll really have to think about it. ;D
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

Mashed potatoes and water?
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on May 14, 2020, 05:46:18 AM
Hmm...this is tough. I'll really have to think about it. ;D
-_- That doesn't count!  :laugh:
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Tomatoes and vitamin water. Tomatoes grow quickly and contain juice.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Sebias of Redwall

I have. *Gags* They're actually not that bad, but they aren't my favorite food.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!