News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Curiosi-Tea Shop

Started by Captain Wortshire, February 22, 2022, 05:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Except Zat vaz alzae nae me- Ah 'ad Weaseled me vay intae anozer dimenzion lang enough tae avoid gettin' captured, vhich Ah can keep daein', bein' a Weasel*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Tinarandel

QuoteWe have a wide selections, sandwiches, scones with clotted, biscuits... Your choice (When did I place an order on those menus...)

By the way...

*teabot rolls over with a cup of hot lemon balm tea*

Your tea...

Oh, marvelous! That was a surprisingly short wait! carefully takes tea and places it on the table in front of me

I'll have a side of shortbread cookies and biscuits, please. takes out my wallet and pays the appropriate amount for the tea and treats, then starts to help myself to honey and sugar

Also, would it be all right if I fed another log to the fire? points to the fire crackling in a hearth in the nearby wall

"The oldest and greatest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and greatest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."~H.P. Lovecraft.

"Try not to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."~William Faulkner.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

Captain Wortshire

*teabot rolls over with a large serving of honeydew bubble tea*

Your order sir...

*second teabot rolls out with an assortment of shortbread and biscuits*

Your order sir... An extra log for the fire is being procured at the moment...

*chainsaw noises are heard in kitchen while a third teabot rolls out with a pot and cup of ATS*

Your tea miss...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 23, 2022, 10:24:02 PM*Ze tendril 'ovever only gaet an Over Zoul manifeztation zat vaz in ze forme o' me- zome Furyoku (Zhamanic Energy/Mana) vaz uzed up, but Ah'm ztill very much 'ere; Meltz av ze abominationz doon viz acid zat preventz zeir meltin' from bein' undone*

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on February 23, 2022, 09:29:09 PM*pokes head in shop*
I'd like to order a Phoenix Tea, please. I've never had one before.
And HiAG, quit destroying the teabots. They haven't done anything wrong.

Zeir very exiztence iz zummat vrong! *Hovlz*
Explain yourself, please. Just because something exists doesn't mean it's wrong.
Quote from: Captain Wortshire on February 23, 2022, 10:32:26 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on February 23, 2022, 09:29:09 PMI'd like to order a Phoenix Tea, please. I've never had one before.

One cup of Dan Chong coming up...
Thanks. :)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Let it be known that each teabot is manufactured using 100% recycled materials and are ethically produced...

Back to tea...

*a pair of teabots enter with a log which they toss into the hearth, followed by a teabot with a pot and cup*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

There you go, then. That just proves there isn't anything wrong with them existing.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Robotz are abominationz, und a threat tae av loife everyvhere. Zerefore, zey muzt be deztroyed afore any damage can be done. *Meltz av o' ze abominationz doon, zen hovlz*

Ye ken, ye could try gettin' actual livin' beingz tae be daein' ze vork, vho loikely are in need o' a paycheque vhich vid 'elp zem keep oot o' poverty, razer zan givin' av o' ze jobz tae machinez. Ach...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Wortshire

Yeah, an invasion from 1 ft tall robots whose only mode of transportation are treads that move at a max speed of 2 mph would be very life-threatening...

Besides, they are very useful in withstanding the extreme conditions of gathering some of more of the exotic teas I sell here...

And they also love to make tea...

As for hiring living creatures...

*a small explosion erupts from the kitchen as a teabot rolls over with a fire extinguisher*

They would probably get their faces melted off as soon as they enter my kitchen...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 26, 2022, 12:46:54 AMRobotz are abominationz, und a threat tae av loife everyvhere. Zerefore, zey muzt be deztroyed afore any damage can be done. *Meltz av o' ze abominationz doon, zen hovlz*

Ye ken, ye could try gettin' actual livin' beingz tae be daein' ze vork, vho loikely are in need o' a paycheque vhich vid 'elp zem keep oot o' poverty, razer zan givin' av o' ze jobz tae machinez. Ach...
-_- If you keep destroying them, of course they'll threaten your life.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on February 26, 2022, 05:52:27 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 26, 2022, 12:46:54 AMRobotz are abominationz, und a threat tae av loife everyvhere. Zerefore, zey muzt be deztroyed afore any damage can be done. *Meltz av o' ze abominationz doon, zen hovlz*

-_- If you keep destroying them, of course they'll threaten your life.

Ah mean zey're a threat afore ye even ztart deztroyin' zem.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*teabot tips over and struggles to get back up*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Cornflower MM

Can I have a cup of rose tea, please? With whatever snack you'd think goes best.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!