News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders V

Started by Redwall Musician, December 26, 2011, 06:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

"One of you has to be punished. That one is.." Here the queen wrote something large on a piece of paper. Holding it up she said, "DanielofRedwall! Congratulations you have one a trip to my new island Sales!" The paper had Daniel's name written on it.
Guards entered the room a dragged aways a confused Daniel.
"He's going by boat after he's been brainwashed yet again. Once on Sales he'll be put to work as a car washer. After a week of work he is to be imprisoned on a pirate ship. Too bad he had to be eliminated for me to see that I need to make peace with the beavers."

The next morning the queen called all her servants to the throne room for an assembly.
"I have decided not to put back up the tower which was unfortunately destroyed. Instead, that part of the land will be made into a spa for my friends, the death defying beavers.
"As some of you may know I am having a special project being worked on in Mexico. The project is a giant chocolate fountain, something the earth has very few of. Your mission is to go down to Mexico, taste the chocolate, grade it from 1 to 10, and come back here. You will be transported by giant butterflies, with certified professionals controlling them. I expect you back by tonight."

That evening the queen sat on her couch in the gardens, the sun slowly setting and the world getting dark every moment. She said, "You are all in much trouble. The entire chocolate fountain was destroyed! One of my sweet butterflies was captured! And to top is off, my secret tower got flooded with chocolate. Plus, I found out that some nosy reporters were interviewing ToR while he was at Mexico. Something about a robbery which involved a person called Maudie, which I have no doubt was Mad Maudie. And Tiria, you graded my chocolate 0 and fired a gun at a innocent monkey. Explain now!"   

OOC: Remaining Players:

1. Tiria Wildlough
2. Mad Maudie
3. Taggerung_of_Redwall

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

"Lady, the interview I resisted as best I could. But they insulted you and your personage, so I had to correct them. The bank robbery was indeed committed by Mad Maudie, as you guessed. The explanation is, she pushed off the professional, and flew the butterfly to the bank to rob it. The butterfly was captured by a band of death-defying beavers, marching along and singing uproariosuly. They were very happy, and were being led by a strange short black-clothed man, and a green orb was being carried along with them.
"But anyway, I went and found Maudie and brought her back after she robbed the bank. I returned the stolen $12. When we got to the chocolate fountain, tiria tasted it, said a flat zero, and blew it up!"
"I could not believe her disregard. I and Maudie never tasted it, your majesty."
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Mad Maudie

"M'lady the robbery well, I was kidnapped and they told me that if i did not rob a bank they would destroy your fountain i tried but the cops got there and arrested me i recognized one of  the voices a tiria's m'lady she was a kidnapper i tried to save your fountain but the cops came so tiria distroyed it and as for the butterfly i had to get to the bank m'lady!'
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

'My lady, I tasted the chocolate and it had signs of beaver poison, which kills people slowly. I had to blow it up or hundreds of people would die! Then this monkey showed up, and it was playing with fireworks. I was going to simply knock him out to prevent him doing anymore damage, when ToR shoved a gun in my hands and said, 'Shoot him, or I'll make you eat every drop of chocolate!' I had to do it, or I would have died a horrible death. I tried to revive the monkey, but it was no use.
'As for me being a kidnapper, I think there is a misunderstanding. I was a kidnapper, but I deeply regretted it when they got Maudie. I was trying to persuade the kidnappers to let her go, but they didn't listen.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

"The monkey was a beaver minion in disguise, i saw him being briefed by beavers before running in for the fountain. Tiria is the best shot-I gave her the gun. And the monkey did not die, as Tiria seems a little worried about. Of course it couldn't die of course, it was a minion of the beavers, and they can grant 14 minutes and 38 seconds of temporary death-defyingness."

Tiria Wildlough

'Still, you didn't need to threaten me.'
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

OOC ? did you contradict me when i said you were not a kidnapper when i said you were?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

OOC: did people forget this?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

OOC: I apologize everyone. I've been sick and stuff, so I had some writer's block. I've got it though.
BIC:

The queen took a deep sigh. She should be mad, but she was too bored to be mad. It seemed something was missing from being overlady.
"I should behead each of you, but instead I want to hear your thoughts. What are some of the things you think I should do? What building should I build, what lands I should conquer, what inventions should I make? I've never asked a servant this before, so your the lucky ones. What should my next tasks be?"
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

OOC: Hope you've gotten better.

"To make sure you are respected Lady, and that you receive, from servants such as myself, the best service providable, for the betterment of your needs and what you have sway over. As for what lands you should conquer and what you should invent or what you should build, and what your next tasks should be, that is your decision, as it has always been. But you have asked for my advice, and I would say to do what would best benefit you."

Mad Maudie

"yes conquer if you wish do not if not but do what you want and what is best for your Majesty!'
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

'I think you should invent something that will eventually conquer. But if this idea does not suit you, do what you think is best, your majesty.'
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

The queen sat back a thought a second. "Interesting answers. The most interesting was Tiria's, invent something that will conquer. A giant rampaging robot? Sounds exciting! Yes, I will draw up plans for a robot. ToR, I think you are right. I should get the best possible service from my servants."
She reached to the side of her couch and pulled out a bow. She pulled back the string and loaded an arrow onto it. Looking down the arrow, finding her target, she said, "I wanted useful advice, and Maudie, you gave some I already knew. Run!"
But it was too late. The queen let the arrow loose, and it fell onto Maudie.

It had been weeks since the queen had called her servants. She had made a robot, which she watched with glee as it patrolled the plains, destroying weeds as it had been made to do. She was so delighted, but it seemed strange. The queen could have made it to destroy towns, but instead weeds?
She had been acting more strange then usual, visiting her secret tower more, growing her little rose bush, and not leaving the castle to go see to other matters. She finally, one morning very early, called Tiria and ToR to the outside of her secret tower.
"I have been thinking, and I see now I have only two servants. One of you will become the overlord. The other, their fate is known only to me."
Here she laughed crazily and opened her secret tower door.
"Inside is something I've kept hidden from the rest of the world. It is what made me queen and it is what keeps me from leaving. It is the dragon, Peeron. Go inside, slay it. I shall watch you from my security cameras. Whoever does the best shall become my successor."
The queen closed the door behind the servants. The room was darks and quiet, only a single lamp burned by the door. The staircase was ahead, and up the steps, in one of the empty rooms, was the dragon.

The next time they saw the queen, she was sitting outside the door, hunched over a TV screen. "He really is dead. And neither of you truly killed him. ToR was carrying the lamb because Tiria was hiding behind him the whole time. When you reached the third floor where the dragon was, you both hid in a corner. Unfortunately, ToR was shaking so bad he dropped the lamp on Tiria, setting her bottom on fire. She ran around the room trying to put it out. As the dragon came towards ToR, Tiria knocked over a bookshelf, and it fell on the dragon, crushing it. Quiet amusing, but still I don't know which of you did better. Based on this event, tell me why you deserve to be overlord."

OOC: Remaining Players
1. Tiria Wildlough
2. Taggerung_of_Redwall

Taggerung_of_Redwall

OOC: Should there be an explanation scene starting with our return? Experimenting with live tasking in this game might prove...impossible