News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Martin the Warrior Vs. Boar the Fighter

Started by Superdreuzel, December 30, 2011, 09:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superdreuzel

So, who do you guys think will win this fight?
Hmm ... Dolohov ...

Melody

I like Martin, boar was cool too and taught Martin some sword skills so I'm in the middle.

Tiria Wildlough

Boar was bigger and stronger, so he would have won. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Keep in mind Martin and Boar did duel in Mossflower, and Boar easily disarmed the mouse warrior and spent a large portion of the day training him with the use of his newly forged sword.
As such, I'd go with Boar the Fighter.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

DanielofRedwall

Boar, no question. Bigger, stronger and he taught Martin all he knew. Really, he was a better warrior than Martin at he time of his death. If Martin took on thousands of searats, even if hehad bloodwrath, i think he wouldn't survive nearly as long as Boar did Also for the reason mentioned above by ToR, which I had not thought about.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Skipper

Boar, i dont think he taught Martin all the sword tricks he knew plus Boar was a born fighter and he was bigger and stronger, he was clever so even after all the tricks he taught Martin he could probably still beat Martin

Superdreuzel

Hmm ... Dolohov ...

Melody

I have faith in Martin, at least he became a guiding spirit to Redwall when he died, Boar didn't become a spirit to guide salamondastron, as o matter o fact none of the badger lords did. whoever did this thread should've done something like Martin the warrior vs. Matthias or Boar vs. Lady Cregga.

Skipper

Yes but Salamandastron never needed a spirit to guide them, they always saw the enemy coming either from the mountain or on a patrol

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Skipper on January 01, 2012, 10:24:42 AM
Yes but Salamandastron never needed a spirit to guide them, they always saw the enemy coming either from the mountain or on a patrol
Boar would still win, though, because he taught Martin, and still had a lot of tricks to spare. Besides, he was just bigger and stronger.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

GeminyaTome

All badgers are considered the strongest of all the animals. They always come to the top. The only badger that ever "failed" to win, that I can remember, was Lord Brocktree's father. Martin was a champion sword master, but a badger always wins.
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Sheep-From-The-Red-Hill

QuoteAll badgers are considered the strongest of all the animals. They always come to the top. The only badger that ever "failed" to win, that I can remember, was Lord Brocktree's father. Martin was a champion sword master, but a badger always wins.

Slipp an average sea rat killed Mellus with a kitchen knife.

Skipper

yes but mother mellus was no warrior and was not armed, she was taken by suprise

Sheep-From-The-Red-Hill

Quoteyes but mother mellus was no warrior

Neither is Slipp.

Quoteand was not armed,

She was probably twice his size.

Quoteshe was taken by suprise

Actually she jumped Slipp when he threatened the dibbuns so she just got owned fair and square.  :P