News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Martin the Warrior Vs. Boar the Fighter

Started by Superdreuzel, December 30, 2011, 09:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Quote from: mattimouse20 on January 06, 2012, 06:45:08 PM
Martin was a born fighter and a natural swordsman. He was also experienced in hand to hand combat. Boar the fighter however, was a seasoned warrior who had been in many battles before. a height advantage over martin was also important for boar the fighter to win. Martin being small, and quick on his feet helped to give him a speed advantage over Boar the fighter. Although, we must not forget that Boar taught Martin the skill of de-arming your opponent;Boar could easily use that strategy against him. All in all, I'm always on Martin's side through and through. This battle with Boar the fighter truly made him legendary and further heightened his ranking and reputation as a warrior.

I agree I love Martin! ;D

Romsca

Why are we arguing about Blaggut when this is about Martin and Boar?
Boar would win

Martin the warrior

MARTIN
He might not be as strong as boar but he's swift and intelligent.
Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

mattimouse20

Martin the warrior! hands down! yes,Boar is a highly experienced warrior and shares an ancestry with some of the fiercest badger-lords in moss flower. But, Martin is also very skilled in combat and his short,limber demeanor would definitely come in handy in a fight! with his speed, he could easily dodge,parry and deflect each of Boars incoming strikes with relative ease! Besides, size isn't everything in a fight.
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Ungatt Trunn

Boar the Fighter: thats is sooooooooooooo obviouse!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Leatho Shellhound

Boar...sorry MtW (the user) but Boar taught him and  was wiser.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

321tumbler

I'm really in the middle. I think it would depend on where they fought. If it were in Salamandastron Boar would win because he new the mountain like the back of his hand. If it were in the Abbey (once it was built) Martin would win because he new it like the back of HIS hand.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: 321tumbler on February 21, 2013, 02:28:16 PM
I'm really in the middle. I think it would depend on where they fought. If it were in Salamandastron Boar would win because he new the mountain like the back of his hand. If it were in the Abbey (once it was built) Martin would win because he new it like the back of HIS hand.

Yes and no, what if they fought on the plain/flat land?

click the banner

ZaniatheBlack

The odds aren't really fair, so I'm not gonna say who I think will win. But I like Martin better, not because I think he'll win or because I think Boar will win, I just like him better.  ;D
I am Zania the Black cat and I fear nobeast, and I vow that whoever made the stars that shine, whoever made green trees of pine, whoever dreamed up fish and mice, or sun and rain and snow and ice, that I MUST have the power in my paws,to help when there's a worthy cause!!!

R.I.P. Rose of Noonvale

Tam and Martin

Boar is bigger and stronger so that gives him an advantage.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

KitrallStreamrippler

timidly: Hey guys? I know it's not really my business, but it seems that things could easily get a little out of hand here. Maybe we could all just agree to disagree? I mean, we're all entitled to our own opinions, right? Speakin' of which, I think that if Martin and Boar got in a battle, they would both be pretty severely wounded, though Boar less so.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Leatho Shellhound

No worries Kit, all in good hands. This is a Discussion topic.  :D

click the banner

Kitsune

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 05, 2013, 01:12:45 PM
No worries Kit, all in good hands. This is a Discussion topic.  :D
Thanks for the reassurance! I just hate it when nice people argue, esp. over silly things.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!