Martin the Warrior Vs. Boar the Fighter

Started by Superdreuzel, December 30, 2011, 09:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Isn't it obviouse...Boar would win! He's like three times bigger than Martin and like ten times stronger! Even though Martin is a great warrior, he wouldn't stand a chance againsed Boar the Fighter!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Shadowed One

Martin! He has
1. An unbreakable sword
2. He is smaller and more agile
3. His father taught him, and so did Boar
4. He has the will to live, Boar doesn't exactly, because most badgers don't care if they die as long as they kill a lot of vermin.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Shadowed One on April 30, 2013, 05:30:09 PM
Martin! He has
1. An unbreakable sword
2. He is smaller and more agile
3. His father taught him, and so did Boar
4. He has the will to live, Boar doesn't exactly, because most badgers don't care if they die as long as they kill a lot of vermin.
But he dosn't have the skill of battle that Boar has. And Boar is like, 3 times larger and 10 times stronger. Also, if they were having a duel, of corse, Boar would try to win, since he would be trying to kill just one creature.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Ajc3000fox

It really depends on at what time martin would fight him. During Mossflower Martin was really only an apprentice compared to Boar. But remember his skill with that blade in Legend of Luke? I sure Boar still would give him a good fight, but the speed and skill with which he wielded the greatest sword of all time....Sorry Boar, but Martin would win.
"The way is dangerous, take this." " A gift? Will it protect me?" No, a sword is never a gift. It only brings death. It is a curse and gives you the duty to defend those who cannot defend themselves. I hope one day you will forgive me."

https://www.facebook.com/RedwallSeries

CrazyPug37

I would have to go with Martin.  Martin was not as mature when he dueled with Boar, and was still getting used to the sword.  Plus, I believe that if Martin's small size would make it harder for Boar to strike, especially if the Bloodwrath took over him.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Romsca

Why doesn't this topic have a poll?

Edit: The person who started this topic doesn't even get on anymore

CrazyPug37

South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United