News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What if Rose had lived?

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, January 14, 2012, 02:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

You kinda ruin the hopes that Rose lived Tiria. (well almost)

WildDoogyPlumm

Well, in the TV series at the end it has Grumm putting flowers on her grave.  Sorry, but I don't think she lived.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

MatthiasMan

Hmf. I just wish she could have dug her way out and had a child or something. that would be a good way to say that Matthias actually WAS related to Martin.

KaiTheDog

That implies that Rose may have been buried alive :(

MatthiasMan

I mean if like she came back to life. :P

psybox

nope, sorry.  can't take that idea seriously.
PS. how would that happen?

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 24, 2012, 01:48:47 PM
Says who!? There have been some MIRACULOUS recoveries in the series. This would be an easy one!
If she had lived, a lot of people (including me) would complain about how she was invincible and everything.
Quote from: MatthiasMan on April 24, 2012, 11:02:21 PM
You kinda ruin the hopes that Rose lived Tiria. (well almost)
She didn't live. It says in the book that she died.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

Eeerrr. Nev mind.......Look I'm just stating IF. That doesn't mean inevitably. And I said WISH she had dug her way out. That doesn't mean it had to happen.

redwallgurl

her wounds were already pretty strong they would have seen a shallow breath or something martin and some healers would try to save ehr but it wouldnt work
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Are you guys all serious!!!?

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on April 26, 2012, 11:33:50 PM
Well, in the TV series at the end it has Grumm putting flowers on her grave.  Sorry, but I don't think she lived.
So umm when did the T.V. series become an expert on what happened?
Quote from: MatthiasMan on April 28, 2012, 08:27:13 PM
That's a bit far-fetched
Quote from: redwallgurl on April 29, 2012, 05:18:43 PM
her wounds were already pretty strong they would have seen a shallow breath or something martin and some healers would try to save ehr but it wouldnt work
There is this condition called a COMA it is were life signs can NOT be found!!! A coma could have resulted from the blow (especially if DEATH could have resulted from  a blow like that  :P)

And Tiria...... What is there to complain about!!!!!?? This is something that should make Redwall fans HAPPY. I don't like invincible characters either, but i don't like ones that can be dispatched by being thrown into a wall by a tired creature!!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

My point is I wish Rose lived.

KaiTheDog

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 29, 2012, 07:08:49 PM
Are you guys all serious!!!?

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on April 26, 2012, 11:33:50 PM
So umm when did the T.V. series become an expert on what happened?
Quote from: MatthiasMan on April 28, 2012, 08:27:13 PM
That's a bit far-fetched
Quote from: redwallgurl on April 29, 2012, 05:18:43 PM
There is this condition called a COMA it is were life signs can NOT be found!!! A coma could have resulted from the blow (especially if DEATH could have resulted from  a blow like that  :P)

And Tiria...... What is there to complain about!!!!!?? This is something that should make Redwall fans HAPPY. I don't like invincible characters either, but i don't like ones that can be dispatched by being thrown into a wall by a tired creature!!

I don't recall Badrang being tired when he killed her, but even if he was the adrenaline in his system would've hidden it pretty well.

Dannflower Reguba

Someone who has been running and fighting around is INEVITABLY tired..... Needless to say, when I think of Rose, I shall always complete the story in a way were she lives to meet Martin again.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

Here is a fanfiction about Rose surviving being thrown against the wall, and she has head trauma. Just thought you might be interested. Be warned, though, it's a bit disturbing.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflower Reguba

Did she live in that!? I can't tell. It sounds like she dies at the end in that one too!