Stoat
Fox (includes Marlfox)
Cat
Weasel
Monitor Lizards
Other

Lantur

I chose fox (again, what a surprise).
Blend with stone, meld with leaves, appear like nightmare, vanish like smoke...yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Happy axing. :-)

"Redwallers are peace-lovin' creatures, until they're attacked. Start diggin' yore graves now, 'cos we ain't goin' t'dig 'em for ye!"

Skipper

i chose foxes because i like them and if i had to choose another species it would have been weasels

Lantur

Hm...if I had to choose another species it would've been rats...or cats. :-)
Blend with stone, meld with leaves, appear like nightmare, vanish like smoke...yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Happy axing. :-)

"Redwallers are peace-lovin' creatures, until they're attacked. Start diggin' yore graves now, 'cos we ain't goin' t'dig 'em for ye!"

Tiria Wildlough

Foxes FTW! ;D Also, I don't think you had to make the title in capital letters.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

WEASELS CAUSE THEY IS good pets
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Skipper

Quote from: eualaia on January 22, 2012, 07:40:24 AM
i thought you couldn't get them as pets, did you meen ferrets

Lantur

Actually, you can get even a squirrel as a pet. Isn't that weird?

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Folgrimeo

Foxes. Redwall-wise I've liked the foxes the best (Skalrag, Slagar, Lantur, Fortunata, the list goes on). Animal-wise, foxes are cute and I follow a couple of webcomics with foxes in them.

Lantur

Lily

My vote also goes to the foxes. They seem rarer than the other villain characters, and they're always so cunning and devious. :)

Rosie Ronan

My vote goes for Cat, though fox would come in second.  Cats can be just about the creepiest and unpredictable creatures around in my opinion.
Never give up.

Ciaran Galedeep

Quote from: eualaia on January 22, 2012, 07:40:24 AM
I think Aurgulor would say they are a little stringy... now a fat stoat that would be the ticket. :D :D :D :D

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This