martin speaking to matthias

Started by mattimouse20, January 22, 2012, 03:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattimouse20

why is it that only matthias can hear the voice of martin the warrior and nobody else?
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Bragoon

Many others can.  Martha Braebuck from Loamhedge did outside of a dream ("Save your Abbot!"), Rakkety Tam was told by Martin to sharpen the edge of his shield (it was never made clear whether he was told in a dream or not, but considering how little it says Tam slept in the day or two leading up to the fight, I would guess not in a dream), to name a couple, not to mention all the creatures who have had Martin appear to them in a dream, or have spoken messages from him aloud. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Romsca

Well they probably haven't read many books

Tam and Martin

Only the chosen one gets to here it

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

blindsimeonjtp

321tumbler

Quote from: Bragoon on January 23, 2012, 02:05:21 AM
Many others can.  Martha Braebuck from Loamhedge did outside of a dream ("Save your Abbot!"), Rakkety Tam was told by Martin to sharpen the edge of his shield (it was never made clear whether he was told in a dream or not, but considering how little it says Tam slept in the day or two leading up to the fight, I would guess not in a dream), to name a couple, not to mention all the creatures who have had Martin appear to them in a dream, or have spoken messages from him aloud. 
Yep.

Gabe The Warrior

Martin speaks with who he wants, sometimes not verbally but through action and dreams.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.