News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Wildcats

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, February 08, 2012, 07:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

I just thought I would make a topic for all Wildcat discussion.

Personally, I like how Tsarmina went insane in the head... hehehe. 

So yeah, Wildcat discussion here! :D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Skipper

my favourite was Tsarmina's father orgotten what he was called, he was a good leader in my opinion

Nightfire

He was Verdauga of the Thousand Eyes. ;D And he was really cool. I also liked Gingevere.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dotti

I wish there had been a story about Verdauga and Ungatt Trun's father (I forget his name).  Must have been quite a household with two conquerors like that in the house!  I also thought that Riggu Felis from High Rhulain was a good villain, though his death was a bit too easy.
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

ilovemariel

Gingervere played a very important role in ... (I've forgotten the name now)
I wish they had a story only about him and his wife.
I also wonder how all the wildcats suddenly dissapeared from Mossflower. It aint that easy to wipe out a whole species of animals so powerful as that!
Old stories told by travellers, Great songs that bards have sung, Of Mossflower summers, faded, gone, When Redwall's stones were young. Great Hall fires on winter nights,
The legends, who remembers,Battles, banquets, comrades, quests,Recalled midst glowing embers.Draw close now, little woodlander

Tiria Wildlough

I liked Riggu Felis and Lady Kaltag. Also, the picture of Kaltag was epic:
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Although, according to Riggu Felis, Lady Kaltag and his two son, Jeefra and Pitru, were only feral cats, not truse wildcats. But Kaltag was cool, even though she was stark raving mad. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Why did Tsarmina go loony?
baby turtle forever

Bragoon

Partly because of her exposure to water, which she had a mortal fear of, and partly because of her continual failure in her attempts to capture the Corim.  That's the best I can give you, since it's been a little while since I read the book, but I think it sums it up well. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dotti

I think also the creepy appearance of woodlander footprints in the dust in bedchamber and the incident with Mask and Ferdy and Coggs might have played into it.  But I think mostly the water. 
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Wisteria Wild Cat

Hmm... yes. I still thought it was hilarious when she started going mad. If you ask me why, I won't have an answer. :P
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

I liked Geneivere from Mossflower.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on February 16, 2012, 11:09:22 PM
I liked Geneivere from Mossflower.
yes and tsarmina (Spelling?)
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt Trunn is my favourite Wildcat (hence my user name). It can't be denied that he is most likely the most powerful and cleverest of the Wildcats. The only other Wildcat that I could think of that would be his near mach is Riggu Felis.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

He is great but, in my opinion, not the greatest. But he isn't the worst either.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000