Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

*holds Ping and gives head strokes*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

lass of something much

*waddles in, wrapped in a blanket moaning about stupid heeled boots, pitchy shoes, and lack of pockets*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

*Pat, pat* I feel you.
Freddy

Kade Rivok

Patting does generally help with that.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on June 24, 2022, 06:02:41 PM*Pat, pat* I feel you.

I went to bible study and the boys all brought their bibles out of there pockets! I didn't even notice they had something in their massive zip up pockets! I had a bank card, my mask, and a small knife, and it was very obvious  >:(
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

How large were their pockets? My Bible doesn't even fit in my pocket.

Granted, it isn't small, but still.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Massive, you could kidnap four kittens in there
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Oddly specific, but ok.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: lass of something much on June 25, 2022, 05:06:19 AM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on June 24, 2022, 06:02:41 PM*Pat, pat* I feel you.

I went to bible study and the boys all brought their bibles out of there pockets! I didn't even notice they had something in their massive zip up pockets! I had a bank card, my mask, and a small knife, and it was very obvious  >:(

Frankly, I'm just jealous that you could fit that much into your pockets. And that you have pockets at all. Most of my pants just have the back pockets and the one pair that has front pockets I can't even fit half my fingers in - and I have very small hands, mind you.

lass of something much

Yeah, those pants are really good by girl standards, but STILL. Also! I was just given some really nice fancy leggings by my older sister(who also gave me the other three pants I have with zipped pockets) AND THEY HAVE POCKETS!! And I can use the pockets without lookin' weird cause I wear them under my skirts and dresses, and they're WARM
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

I have pretty big pockets. I keep lotsa random stuff in them.
For example: an unopened tea packet, a packet of hollyhock seeds, some keys, a piece of paper with the Tengwar alphabet written down on it (because I'm teaching myself how to write in Elvish), a small flashlight, a tiny pencil, some paper, and a quarter.

Also my sister (the middle one) keeps trying to convince me to wear makeup. I don't understand why.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!