News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

When I was a young teen my mum kept buying me these V-necked evening tops which just came down too low and I was so self-conscious about it. Even had to stick a safety pin in some to lessen the lowness. Really was not me. Now I just think how did I just accept wearing all these tops out when they made me feel more awkward about myself than I already was?
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Banya

I almost exclusively wear non-fitted junior's crew neck tees/tanks/sweaters or men's v-necks. They're roomy and comfortable while still looking cute. Try the Old Navy sale rack, it's usually got lots of appropriate pieces at affordable prices. I went shopping there recently and got a lot of good things. I also hate low-cut v-necks and tight tops and anything that reveals bra straps (like lace-back shirts and spaghetti straps). Also got a new swimsuit because Target is carrying juniors' swim shorts this year (I don't really like bikini bottoms or swim skirts).

Maudie

I'll wear anything that's loose/oversized, non-transparent, and high-necked. And I do mean anything :D (okay, maybe not anything...)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

I wear clothes too. Sometimes I get crazy and decide to wear clothes over my undergarments.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

mrw when i see skarzs has posted in this thread

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

GUESS WHAT.

I still don't fit in with this thread. :P Have fun. :P

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Speaking of such, I was talking to a girl blacksmith, and the only "girly" thing about her was that she drew mermaids.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Mermaids are a good thing to draw. Good choice.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

Mermaids are great, but does she draw the classic little girl fairy-tale depiction of mermaids or does she enjoy the more grotesque sea creature mermaids? That's the important question.

Jetthebinturong

I like the grotesque sea creature mermaids a lot. They look awesome.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Maudie

I really really really wanna do my nails like this.

Gah! It's so awesome. But I'm horrible with nail polish xD
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3