News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

A random fact about me, even though this may not fit into the same topic:

A lot of people like the disney movie Lady and the Tramp for the romance in it. Not me. I like it for Tramp's laid back attitude and for the humor. I know to some the pound scene is sad, but seeing those dogs sing makes me laugh every time  ;D Especially the dog who plays the banjo with his tail.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

That's the same thing for me!  The only reason I'd watch Lady and the Tramp was for the Tramp lol.  Well, and for the Siamese cats.  I like their song.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 24, 2012, 04:22:58 PM
  That's the same thing for me!  The only reason I'd watch Lady and the Tramp was for the Tramp lol.  Well, and for the Siamese cats.  I like their song.  :P
That is definitely one of the catchiest villain songs. And to think that some people thought that that the scene was racist  ::)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on November 30, 2012, 12:26:19 AM
how?
Because of the Siamese cats having Asian accents, they thought it was racist to Asian people.

Mad Maudie

Bwahaha. Death decay and all that other fun stuff merry Christmas! I am sick and I hate it!!!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rainshadow

Ouch!  I hope I don't get sick before Christmas.  Seriously, today I was feeling slightly sick and I just went:  "Uh oh."  I hope I'm not coming down with the stomach flu!  My stomach doesn't hurt anymore, but it was hurting earlier.  *Gulp*  That doesn't sound good!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mad Maudie

Yeah I had the flu but it calmed down enough so I can go to school yay!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rainshadow

Yay!  Just don't go sharing the flu with your friends!  :P

Redwallfan7

I don't know if I like romance in other things, but I sure like romance in Redwall!

Tiria Wildlough

And there's like, hardly any of it in Redwall. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on December 05, 2012, 10:16:56 PM
And there's like, hardly any of it in Redwall. ;)

Well, Martin and Rose, for one.  Kroova and Sleeve, for another.

Redwallfan7

Tiria Wildlough

I meant that it doesn't talk about it a lot.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Anyway... I started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I love it, Sarah Michelle Gellar is great in it.